All time Reds 25 man Roster

I am bored, my satellite is out due to the rain .

Batting Order

1. Joe Morgan 2b 2. Pete Rose 3b 3. Dave Parker Rf 4.George Foster lf 5 Ken Griffey Jr. cf 6. Tony Perez 1b 7. Johny Bench C 8 Barry Larkin ss

Be nice to have a hitter like Larkin batting 8th

Reserves : C= Benito Santiago OF Eric Davis OF Ken Griffey SR 3b Chris Sabo SS= Dave Concepion (best defensive SS I ever saw ) OF Cesar Geronimo (as good as defensive Cf as there was ) Utility = Luis Quinones

Starting Pitcher 1 Tom Seaver Rh 2 Jose Rijo Rh 3 Don Gullett LH 4 Mario Soto Rh 5 Tom Browning LH

Relief Pitchers = Clay Carroll RH ,Rob Dibble RH, Randy Myers LH, Tom Hume Rh , Norm Charleton LH

Manager being Lou Pinella .

:thumb::D I am sure they are some I forgot ,both that would be an A OK team .:banana:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batting Order

1. Joe Morgan 2b 2. Pete Rose 3b 3. Dave Parker Rf 4.George Foster lf 5 Ken Griffey Jr. cf 6. Tony Perez 1b 7. Johny Bench C 8 Barry Larkin ss

Reserves : C= Benito Santiago OF Eric Davis OF Ken Griffey SR 3b Chris Sabo SS= Dave Concepion (best defensive SS I ever saw ) OF Cesar Geronimo (as good as defensive Cf as there was ) Utility = Luis Quinones

Starting Pitcher 1 Tom Seaver Rh 2 Jose Rijo Rh 3 Don Gullett LH 4 Mario Soto Rh 5 Tom Browning LH

Relief Pitchers = Clay Carroll RH ,Rob Dibble RH, Randy Myers LH, Tom Hume Rh , Norm Charleton LH

:thumb::D I am sure they are some I forgot ,both that would be an A OK team .:banana:

I'd go with Sparky Anderson

Batting Order

I'd go with Ernie Lombardi

Like I said mine was players that I have seen play ,Klu was before my time and I don't beklieve he could hit or drive in clutch runs like Tony Perez . Id still take B Santiago as back up catcher because the other guy was before my time .:D

C Bench

1B Perez

2B Morgan

SS Larkin

3B Rose

LF Foster

CF Jr

RF Robinson

SP Seaver, Soto, Rijo, Maloney. I am old schooling with a 4-man rotation.

RP Hawk Clay Carroll, Rawly Eastwick, John Franco, the Nasty Boys Myers, Dibble and what was the LH's name?????

Assuming this is not just based on their time with the Reds, since so many are saying Seaver/Parker and his best years weren't with the Reds.

C Bench

1B Perez

2B Morgan

SS Larkin

3B Rose

LF Foster

CF Jr

RF Robinson

SP Seaver, Soto, Rijo, Maloney. I am old schooling with a 4-man rotation.

RP Hawk Clay Carroll, Rawly Eastwick, John Franco, the Nasty Boys Myers, Dibble and what was the LH's name?????

Assuming this is not just based on their time with the Reds, since so many are saying Seaver/Parker and his best years weren't with the Reds.

Norm Charlton :thumb: