Baseball better than Football?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth hurts... :p

Yeah...the truth really hurts me. I guess I'll go hit my girlfriend and kick my dog since you told me about this "USA Today Poll". No dude, I really don't care which is better. I know you do man, so if it helps you sleep at night, yes, football is more popular than baseball.

The only point I tried to make was that across the country, yes, football is definitly more popular. City to city it may be different though. That's all I am saying... Who dey:thumb:

Yeah...the truth really hurts me. I guess I'll go hit my girlfriend and kick my dog since you told me about this "USA Today Poll". No dude, I really don't care which is better. I know you do man, so if it helps you sleep at night, yes, football is more popular than baseball.

The only point I tried to make was that across the country, yes, football is definitly more popular. City to city it may be different though. That's all I am saying... Who dey:thumb:

I don't want you girlfriend to beat you up or your dog bite you... :lol:

We Dey! :p

I agree baseball games are more fun live than football games.

The only thing good about live football games is the tailgating before hand lol.

My buddies and I used to tailgate before Brewer games all of the time. It was actually more enjoyable than tailgating before Packer games. Tailgating at Packer games can be brutal.

I generally get great seats for the Rays, 4 to 10 games a year. I had a package last year that had me right down the left field line near the visitor bull pen on the front row. Saw some great baseball, too. I like baseball, but I've seen very few baseball games, live or on TV, better than most NFL or college football games I've ever attended.

I go to baseball games now to spend time with my daughter (who loves the game), people watch, relax, drink beer, and eat. Nothing like baseball food. :thumb: