Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County Head Coach Job

Featured Replies

Has Woodford found the guy they want for the job yet?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine they will name a person very shortly after spring break. This will give the new coach some time to get acquainted with his players and get them started doing open gyms, lifting, etc, before summer ball begins.

Who are their top candidates or are they still trying to find the right person?

I have only heard about two candidates thus far, Hundley and Kirk, I am sure there are other names, just not aware of them yet.

Those would be two great coaching choices for them

  • Author

Any new updates on this process? I saw on the KHSAA website that they are hiring a football coach too...I would imagine hiring the football coach would be priority #1.

What is the better fit for Hundley? Woodford or Grant? I here he has applied for both.

I have only heard about two candidates thus far, Hundley and Kirk, I am sure there are other names, just not aware of them yet.

Is he currently at Montgomery? Why do I think he is at Montgomery? If he is, why move to grant or woodford?

He is the top assistant at Montgomery Co and does a great job, but I'm sure he's ready to move to the top chair and call his own shots.

I See. I thought he was head coach and a former scott county assistant.

Anyone heard anything else about this job? Its been really quiet concerning this position.

I believe interviews are next week, I would definately be interested in the list of canidates if anyone knows!

I have a strong feeling that they will make a decision before weeks end!!!!

Deron Breeze assistant at Mercer has an interview....tomorrow I think

I knew the names would come out sooner or later!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.