Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County --Coach Code MUST GO!

Featured Replies

To all who have seen yet another year gone down in flames by the talented Camels brought down to another losing season by who other than Code. When is enoug enough. I am starting the chant as I type. COACH CODE MUST GO. !!!! Lets go parents, staff, students, start the revolution. Do you want robots on the court, do you want a child who cant make a decision for themselves, ect. If not then Code Must Go. He has been given too many years in my opinion to prove himself and he has not stepped up to the plate. If you really look at Code, and see a game that he has coached, you can clearly see that he really has no idea as to what he is doing.

 

There are a couple of talented coaches and directors out there that would fit the job perfect for the kids coming up. Lets open our eyes and see because Code obviously is not working.

 

One more time.

 

Code Must Go!!!! Code must Go!!! Code Must Go!!

 

 

-True Shepherd Out

 

Just as a casual bystander I can see much outrage with this post and none against him. Maybe Shepherd should do just that, be out. You can always move your son (probably have one in the program) to another area. He would be immediately eligible and you will obviously be rid of the person you dislike. For that matter I would love to have Code go to work with you for 4 months and then post stuff about that. Might be interesting!! "I can't believe that Shepherd just faxed that versus emailing it. This is a joke, wasted time, wasted money, can we get a replacement here?" LOL

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a casual bystander I can see much outrage with this post and none against him. Maybe Shepherd should do just that, be out. You can always move your son (probably have one in the program) to another area. He would be immediately eligible and you will obviously be rid of the person you dislike. For that matter I would love to have Code go to work with you for 4 months and then post stuff about that. Might be interesting!! "I can't believe that Shepherd just faxed that versus emailing it. This is a joke, wasted time, wasted money, can we get a replacement here?" LOL

 

Please don't move him a few miles north, but then that wouldn't happen--He'd meet another Cooooooode who's had no success????

:laugh::lol::laugh:

 

Why does Coach Code have to go? So, they can just fire someone else another 2 years from now??? Every year this is a theme with Campbell County basketball. :rolleyes:

 

Coach Code is a good and proven coach. Just give him a chance.

You are entitled to your opinion but in my opinion your opinion is wrong. You've bashed him on here time and time again. Did he steal your girlfriend in middle school? Did you not get the playing time you deserved? or have a son that didn't get the playing time he deserved? Did you apply for the job and he got it instead of you?

There has to be more to the story here for this personal vendetta to happen.

Makes me sick:puke::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::puke:

 

:thumb:

This is obviously a disgruntled kid. Coach Code from what I hear puts a ton of time in and even though I may not like his style he has done a good job at Campbell Co. The Camels unfortunately play in a very tough District with Brossart and Scott.

For the most part I am happy with what I have seen out of Coach Code. I do question some of his play calling and planning during the game but who doesn't. I am not qualified to coach high school basketball but it is still ok to question a coaches decision but not to ask for his head because you don't like the way he does it. He gets a lot out of his players and I don't think you can ask for anything more than that. He may need to change his style according to the quality of players he has but I think he will be just fine. As far as his assistants goes he has one of best up and coming coaches in the region, Sean Maddy. Mark it down, if he doesn't end up the head coach at CCHS in a few years then he will be somewhere else in NKY trying to hand us a loss every year. Coach Code needs to stay but may need to change up the style a little bit.

Hasn't Coach Code won every year he has been at Campbell?

18-11

15-11

15-10

 

Close to a .600 winning percentatge.

 

Coach Code has done something (winning 3 straight year) that no other Campbell Co. Coach has been able to do in the past 15-20 years.

 

I think he and his staff have done a GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up Coach Code!!!

This is not a bad 3 seasons. I also believe you have to give a coach 5 to 6 years. This gives them a chance to take a group of young kids and implement the system the coach wants. This was a pretty harsh thread and I hope this does not make things hard on Coach Code. I do not believe some people realize how hard it is to win a regional title.
To all who have seen yet another year gone down in flames by the talented Camels brought down to another losing season by who other than Code. When is enoug enough. I am starting the chant as I type. COACH CODE MUST GO. !!!! Lets go parents, staff, students, start the revolution. Do you want robots on the court, do you want a child who cant make a decision for themselves, ect. If not then Code Must Go. He has been given too many years in my opinion to prove himself and he has not stepped up to the plate. If you really look at Code, and see a game that he has coached, you can clearly see that he really has no idea as to what he is doing.

 

There are a couple of talented coaches and directors out there that would fit the job perfect for the kids coming up. Lets open our eyes and see because Code obviously is not working.

 

One more time.

 

Code Must Go!!!! Code must Go!!! Code Must Go!!

 

 

-True Shepherd Out

 

this has to be a kid, one of the dumbest things I have seen posted.

this has to be a kid, one of the dumbest things I have seen posted.

 

The sad thing is, I think it's an adult.

  • Author

Obviously everyone on this site and this thread likes the Camels as do I.

 

The truth hurts sometimes huh!

 

For everyone that seems to love Code, what are you thinking.

 

You want your sons to play as a robot, to not have freedom to play BASKETBALL.

 

what about the last play of the season in the tourny.

 

guess what. they had never practiced it and it MUST have been a great idea to throw that in on the last play to lose the game.

 

Look nothing against any player on the team because they played their hearts out and did well with what they had to work with.

 

If the Camels have any kind of smarts, they will say goodbye to Code.

 

Code Must GO, Code Must Go, Code Must Go!!!!!:isurrender:

 

--True Shepherd Out

The sad thing is, I think it's an adult.

 

I take that back, it has to be a child!

Obviously everyone on this site and this thread likes the Camels as do I.

Campbell County has a good program.

 

The truth hurts sometimes huh!

What truth? Are you considering your posts as truths?

 

For everyone that seems to love Code, what are you thinking.

Code obviously is a good coach. Can't you give him a chance? I don't see you as the head coach.

 

You want your sons to play as a robot, to not have freedom to play BASKETBALL.

:eyeonyou::ohbrother:

 

what about the last play of the season in the tourny. guess what. they had never practiced it and it MUST have been a great idea to throw that in on the last play to lose the game.

What would you have done different? Do you have one drawn up?

 

Look nothing against any player on the team because they played their hearts out and did well with what they had to work with.

Wouldn't they have quit if they didn't like the coach?

 

If the Camels have any kind of smarts, they will say goodbye to Code.

Camel fans have smarts, they don't listen to posts such as your first one

 

Code Must GO, Code Must Go, Code Must Go!!!!!:isurrender:

Glad to see you surrendered

 

 

--True Shepherd Out

For good?

 

I don't know the key to success but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

 

 

:popcorn:

Edited by AHSPanther23

 

The truth hurts sometimes huh!

If it is the "truth" then wouldn't we be hearing from A LOT more people? Wouldn't you rather be going to meetings at CCHS to voice your concerns instead of hiding behind a keyboard?

 

For everyone that seems to love Code, what are you thinking.

Same as above!

 

If the Camels have any kind of smarts, they will say goodbye to Code.

Again, as above!
Obviously everyone on this site and this thread likes the Camels as do I.

 

The truth hurts sometimes huh!

 

For everyone that seems to love Code, what are you thinking.

 

You want your sons to play as a robot, to not have freedom to play BASKETBALL.

 

what about the last play of the season in the tourny.

 

guess what. they had never practiced it and it MUST have been a great idea to throw that in on the last play to lose the game.

 

Look nothing against any player on the team because they played their hearts out and did well with what they had to work with.

 

If the Camels have any kind of smarts, they will say goodbye to Code.

 

Code Must GO, Code Must Go, Code Must Go!!!!!:isurrender:

 

--True Shepherd Out

 

I'm "all a-tingle" waiting for post #10 of your "career"??

 

Seriously, as one who knows Coach Code personally and has had a son play for him; the man knows his basketball. The Camel faithful may still be adjusting to his style and tempo, but they must admit, winning isn't all that bad; and he's doing it against an improved schedule, not Reitz's All "A", "Build My Resume" version. He's got the Camels playing competitive basketball, and more importantly, seems to be changing the atmosphere around the program.

 

Campbell's hoops program has been suffering an ailment that takes a long time to recover from--Apathy!! It takes a while to turn around the culture of "who gives a darn", similar to the situation that existed with the football program; but give a good coach some time and maybe it's possible?? Certainly the worst way to change this in not via meddling parents, something "The County" seems to have in endless supply!!

 

In closing, as I saw someone say in the Brad Carr thread; selfishly (as 37th district fan), I hope the "Camel Faithful" succeed in running off Coach Code (he won't look for work long); but for the kids in the CC program, I hope Code stays and is successful. It's shameful that a school the size of Campbell County has to constantly struggle athletically due to meddling of "concerned parents"????

I'm "all a-tingle" waiting for post #10 of your "career"??

 

Seriously, as one who knows Coach Code personally and has had a son play for him; the man knows his basketball. The Camel faithful may still be adjusting to his style and tempo, but they must admit, winning isn't all that bad; and he's doing it against an improved schedule, not Reitz's All "A", "Build My Resume" version. He's got the Camels playing competitive basketball, and more importantly, seems to be changing the atmosphere around the program.

 

Campbell's hoops program has been suffering an ailment that takes a long time to recover from--Apathy!! It takes a while to turn around the culture of "who gives a darn", similar to the situation that existed with the football program; but give a good coach some time and maybe it's possible?? Certainly the worst way to change this in not via meddling parents, something "The County" seems to have in endless supply!!

 

In closing, as I saw someone say in the Brad Carr thread; selfishly (as 37th district fan), I hope the "Camel Faithful" succeed in running off Coach Code (he won't look for work long); but for the kids in the CC program, I hope Code stays and is successful. It's shameful that a school the size of Campbell County has to constantly struggle athletically due to meddling of "concerned parents"????

 

My guess is that this happens to some degree at the vast majority of schools. At issue is whether or not the institutional powers-that-be have the fortitude to stand up to it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.