Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I dare you!!

Featured Replies

I have no ties to the Mid-South Conference whatsoever and it is just great basketball.

I have no ties to the Mid-South Conference whatsoever and it is just great basketball.

Great compared to?

Great compared to?

 

Anything I've watched this season.

My wife asked me at one of the Mid-South tourney games if a Georgetown could beat a Morehead. My knee-jerk response was "no", but I'm not so sure.

Anything I've watched this season.

 

Wow.

 

I'm not here to ruffle any feathers, I just disagree that these games are even comparable to major college basketball.

I do not believe a Mid-South team can beat Morehead State. MSU has a top 80 RPI in NCAA DI.

Wow.

 

I'm not here to ruffle any feathers, I just disagree that these games are even comparable to major college basketball.

 

Are you talking about the atmosphere or the basketball?

  • Author

Well Rook. I would have to say that you're not a basketball fan then. I know I'll get smacked on this comment, but most (not all) basketball fans in this state are UK fans, not basketball fans. I'd put you in that category.

Well Rook. I would have to say that you're not a basketball fan then. I know I'll get smacked on this comment, but most (not all) basketball fans in this state are UK fans, not basketball fans. I'd put you in that category.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always enjoy Mid-South games and hate that I can't get to more.

I do not believe a Mid-South team can beat Morehead State. MSU has a top 80 RPI in NCAA DI.

 

Not any more, but when it was Macy instead of DT my money would have been on G-town most years.

Not any more, but when it was Macy instead of DT my money would have been on G-town most years.

 

No question about that. MSU played with MSC talent for a while there...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.