4th Number 1 Seed?

amos

Cuse

Kansas

Kentucky

Those teams are locks.

The 4th number 1 seed will have at least 5 losses has that happened in the past?

Duke

Purdue

Kansas St.

Villanova

OSU

WVU

If Purdue wins out they would only have 4 losses but I dont see that happening.

If Villanova wins out they will get the 1 seed.

If Duke wins outs and Villanova wins out it will be a close call.

I think if dUKe wins out they will get it.

I don't see Purdue winning out, I think that might go to Ohio St with the way they are playing right now.

I don't think the Beast with get two #1 seeds. I think the Cuse will win the BE tournament. I think for Villanova to get the 1 seed dUKe and Ohio St. would have to fall flat on their faces.

If Ohio St. and dUKe win out I think dUKe still gets a #1 seed.

I guess it really depends on how these conference tournaments play out. I don't think Ohio State will win the Big Ten tournament. It's obvious that Duke is the best team in the ACC, even with the loss against Maryland. Nova is a talented team but the Big East tournament is pretty much up for grabs. If Kansas State is able to pull off the Big 12 tournament title somehow then they will be a 1 seed. Now with all that being said, I think Duke wins the ACC tournament title and they will be the fourth 1 seed.

Edited by charlesw88

I just think that OSU's losses when Turner was out with his injury are far enough away that if the Buckeyes can win their conference tourney, they have a real legit shot at getting a #1 seed.

This is true. If Ohio State wins out they will be the fourth #1 seed.

In post #8 you said if dUKe wins out they are the fourth#1 seed. Which is it?:idunno:

I noted that I don't believe Ohio State will win the Big Ten title is post #8, so therefore they won't be the fourth 1 seed. I believe Duke will be the fourth 1 seed after they win the ACC Title. Now, "IF" Ohio State wins out and Duke wins out I think that Ohio State will get the 1 seed over Duke. I should've elaborated more because I knew it would cause some confusion.