Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4th Number 1 Seed?

Featured Replies

Nova will get it. IMO. OSU overated to me.

Nova will get it. IMO. OSU overated to me.

 

I feel that way about Nova :idunno:

I think if K-state wins out they get without a doubt. They will have beaten Kansas in the conference tourney and have only 4 losses. I think Nova will get beat again, Duke just lost, WV will lose, Purdue will lose and OSU will have 7 losses and will not have a win against a top 5 team like K-state.

I noted that I don't believe Ohio State will win the Big Ten title is post #8, so therefore they won't be the fourth 1 seed. I believe Duke will be the fourth 1 seed after they win the ACC Title. Now, "IF" Ohio State wins out and Duke wins out I think that Ohio State will get the 1 seed over Duke. I should've elaborated more because I knew it would cause some confusion.
:thumb:
I feel that way about Nova :idunno:

 

I feel that way about both! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.