Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 70 UofL 60

Featured Replies

I think Freeman just hit another three....

 

All jokes aside. Freeman and Monroe were way too much for the Cards tonight. UofL led by 6 at the half, Gtown turned up the defense and put them away quick in the 2nd half.

 

Cards have to win one more to get in the tourney, and it ain't gonna be easy. Honestly, I don't know where that win is going to come from.

 

@Uconn

@Marq.

Syracuse

This certainly isn't going to help when the brackets are released...

 

I don't believe it hurts too bad, but it would have been a nice victory to have. I still think the Cards get in with one more regular season win and perhaps one Big East tournament victory.

  • Author
I don't believe it hurts too bad, but it would have been a nice victory to have. I still think the Cards get in with one more regular season win and perhaps one Big East tournament victory.

 

I agree probably drops them to a 10 seed in Lunardi's bracket. I've said for a long time that 10-8 will do the trick. Where do they get the 1 though?

I agree probably drops them to a 10 seed in Lunardi's bracket. I've said for a long time that 10-8 will do the trick. Where do they get the 1 though?

 

@Connecticut

@Marquette

Syracuse

 

That's a tough slate for the Cards, but again, they just need one. The only problem is Connecticut and Marquette absolutely have to have wins, and Syracuse will likely be playing to hold on to a #1 seed. Should be an interesting week and a half in Louisville.

I thought the CJ headline said it all, unfortunately, for this game for the Cards..... "Cards Trying To Look Ahead."

They need to continue the game-to-game focus they have had the rest of this month, other than St. Johns.:thumb:

@Connecticut

@Marquette

Syracuse

 

That's a tough slate for the Cards, but again, they just need one. The only problem is Connecticut and Marquette absolutely have to have wins, and Syracuse will likely be playing to hold on to a #1 seed. Should be an interesting week and a half in Louisville.

 

That's the point I was making. They let a good opportunity slip away with this loss. If they lose out the rest of the regular season (which is a good possibility) they won't make it.

That's the point I was making. They let a good opportunity slip away with this loss. If they lose out the rest of the regular season (which is a good possibility) they won't make it.

 

If they lose out on the regular season, they would need a solid run (maybe 2 or 3 wins) in the conference tournament. The best part about the Big East tournament is that every win at MSG is a resume builder because all of the teams are so solid.

  • Author
If they lose out on the regular season, they would need a solid run (maybe 2 or 3 wins) in the conference tournament. The best part about the Big East tournament is that every win at MSG is a resume builder because all of the teams are so solid.

 

:thumb:

 

Honestly, if they can't win one more they don't deserve to make it.

:thumb:

 

Honestly, if they can't win one more they don't deserve to make it.

 

I agree. Those losses to teams like Western Carolina, Charlotte, and UNLV really hurt. I was really hoping to get this win. I think that would have solified a tourney spot. I'd like to see what would have happened had Delk not missed that three that would have cut it to 4 with a couple minutes left.

This one really hurts the Cards at-large chances. I fully expect them to make it a moot point by winning at either UConn or Marquette, but if not, those losses to Western Carolina and Charlotte are going to kill them come selection sunday. They absolutely must get to 10-8 in conference play or else make the BEast tournament semis to get in the field.

Tough large.

 

If they lose out then they will need a pull a run like Syracuse did in the Big East tournament a few years back.

Maybe Syracuse will have already clinched the Big East when they and UL close out the regular season, so the Cards might get an edge there.

I cannot for the life of me understand this team. You never know which team is showing up from game to game. They remind me a whole lot of the 07 team that Gillispie's A&M beat out in the second round. I still look for them to make the tourney and I think they can be a dangerous team if everything works out right.

Maybe Syracuse will have already clinched the Big East when they and UL close out the regular season, so the Cards might get an edge there.

 

No chance....The 'Cuse will be playing to solidify their #1 seed....They'll be bringing their "A" game, and they'll have revenge on their minds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.