February 17, 201016 yr Well... That's classless. Needless to say I'd expect nothing less from these fans given the reports of the things they said to Cousins. Trash.
February 17, 201016 yr Miss. State fans throwing things on the floor. That should earn a bigger fine than storming the floor does.
February 17, 201016 yr What they need to do when that garbage happens is just call the game! Plus a HUGE FINE from the SEC!
February 17, 201016 yr At least they know the rules. I agree it's a little ridiculous, but they are almost dead even (except for the last minute) 27-17 not exactly dead even...
February 17, 201016 yr I don't blame their anger, but you can't have that. Can't have what? Fouls were almost even.
February 17, 201016 yr Enjoy the NIT MSU. Their kids played hard and deserve better of the fan base though.
February 17, 201016 yr Biggest loser of the night - the kid from MSU who got suspended. Probably cost his team the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.