May 18, 201016 yr Was this really worth bumping a 3 month old thread for? Is it not a story any more? B/c I think it's more of a story now.
May 18, 201016 yr Author You really don't think he'd go to Chicago after LBJ personally asks him to do it? They'd have LBJ, Bosh, Rose, Noah, Deng, and a lot of other help. Possibly even Ray Allen at the 2 w/ the mid level exception. Who turns that job down after being hand picked by the best basketball player alive and a top 5 PG that's under 25 and you coached in college? I don't think they could keep Deng and get Bosh & LeBron. He'd almost have to be moved in the sign and trade for one of them. As would Taj Gibson I believe. Someone would want him, I'll say Deng & Gibson to Toronto in a sign and trade for Bosh.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.