Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIV Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I challenge that...

 

Close, but I think you lose if you do.

Close, but I think you lose if you do.

More than worth the risk...

Nevermind, I think that's good.

If nobody scores the rest of this game, I win $25... Punts are what we want. :D

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING

D. Brees 32/39 288 7.4 2 0 114.5

 

Brees is on fire

Big question now for Indy is...if you do score a TD, do you go for 2 for the win?

Big question now for Indy is...if you do score a TD, do you go for 2 for the win?

 

That isn't even a suggestion. This isn't some regular season game it's the Super Bowl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.