Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 58 Ryle 53 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Best high school game I've been to this year when you take into account quality of teams, atmosphere, intensity, and effort.

 

I can only imagine this is how it is supposed to be.

 

_MG_3707.jpg

 

_MG_3587.jpg

 

_MG_3566.jpg

 

_MG_3709.jpg

  • Replies 172
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Standing right above it I would say this is an extreme exageration. The ref's were very confused and the call unclear. I do have pictures of the Boone girl sitting on the floor and Nell speaking with the officials but at no time did I see Nell approach an opposing player.

 

No exageration at all. Was sitting right there. Fookes walked out on the floor

and got in the face of the Ryle player. These kind of things will show up on a game film I am sure. Unbelievable, should have been given a technical at minimal or thrown out of the game. Ryle's coach saw it happen and was

asking the officials why Fookes wasn't given a technical. On the same play the Boone player who was shaken up was assisted by a coach on the floor and was allowed to stay in the game without coming out. Ask the player what Fookes said to her I am sure she can tell you the same thing I heard, the Ryle coach heard and those sitting where I was sitting heard.

  • Author

_MG_3543.jpg

 

_MG_3547.jpg

  • Author
No exageration at all. Was sitting right there. Fookes walked out on the floor

and got in the face of the Ryle player. These kind of things will show up on a game film I am sure. Unbelievable, should have been given a technical at minimal or thrown out of the game. Ryle's coach saw it happen and was

asking the officials why Fookes wasn't given a technical. On the same play the Boone player who was shaken up was assisted by a coach on the floor and was allowed to stay in the game without coming out. Ask the player what Fookes said to her I am sure she can tell you the same thing I heard, the Ryle coach heard and those sitting where I was sitting heard.

 

All I am saying is I was just above it and I didn't see it. I did see the player remain in the game and commented to my wife that was a missed rule. Nell went hard at the officials and I still don't know what they called here.

 

_MG_3700.jpg

 

_MG_3701.jpg

 

_MG_3702.jpg

  • Author

_MG_3556.jpg

 

_MG_3558.jpg

 

_MG_3574.jpg

  • Author

_MG_3591.jpg

 

_MG_3603.jpg

 

_MG_3605.jpg

By the way, is the pre-game ceremony over yet?

  • Author

_MG_3607.jpg

 

_MG_3670.jpg

 

_MG_3669.jpg

  • Author
By the way, is the pre-game ceremony over yet?

 

Almost seemed like a stall. Ryle loosened up during the 3rd quarter of the JV game upstairs with running drills.....yes running drills and then had to sit through the ceremony. Just seemed odd.

Almost seemed like a stall. Ryle loosened up during the 3rd quarter of the JV game upstairs with running drills.....yes running drills and then had to sit through the ceremony. Just seemed odd.

 

Both teams were on the bench for at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to tip.

  • Author

_MG_3686.jpg

Nice reverse lay in here.

 

 

_MG_3753.jpg

 

_MG_3739.jpg

  • Author

_MG_3649.jpg

 

_MG_3729.jpg

 

_MG_3692.jpg

25 did play a good game for Ryle. She has a solid looking shot and gets good elevation shooting it. Maybe work on putting slightly more arc on it. I'm guessing she's young like the rest and will be a handful the next couple of years.

  • Author

_MG_3685.jpg

 

_MG_3694.jpg

 

_MG_3619.jpg

  • Author

_MG_3671.jpg

 

_MG_3675.jpg

 

_MG_3711.jpg

 

 

Good night all. Great game and great fun.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.