Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WVU profanity

Featured Replies

Was that tonight's game?

 

If it was, my two favorite teams is WVU and whoever beats PITT

Yes it was tonight. They took classless to new lows (very hard to do in Morgantown) including pelting a Pitt assistant with something thrown from the crowd AFTER Huggs berated them...

Well again, while I agree it was classless, it was PITT

Anyone remember when JJ Redick played at Duke and went into Maryland? That blows WVU fans out of the water.

Anyone remember when JJ Redick played at Duke and went into Maryland? That blows WVU fans out of the water.

 

What happened there?

What happened there?

 

I could tell you but lets just say word filter violation:lol:.

Anyone remember when JJ Redick played at Duke and went into Maryland? That blows WVU fans out of the water.

 

They taunted, harassed and cursed at poor JJ? Awwwwww. That's nothing compared to throwing stuff on the court and endangering players and coaches...

Colorado fans are terrible too. At least in football that is not sure about hoops. Their whole student section was thrown out of the stadium a couple years back when Nebraska beat them in Boulder 30-3.

  • Author
Well again, while I agree it was classless, it was PITT

 

Pitt does seem to bring out the worst in WVU fans. I had tickets to a WVU - Pitt game and was not able to go. I really wanted to witness if for myself but had to work that weekend.

Pitt does seem to bring out the worst in WVU fans. I had tickets to a WVU - Pitt game and was not able to go. I really wanted to witness if for myself but had to work that weekend.

 

Mountain, you have no clue. I have been to several backyard brawls and I can tell you they are bad in both Morgantown and in Pittsburgh!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.