Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

36th District Draw

Featured Replies

This is a waste of time ,Because we all know who is going to go to STATE Boone for the girls [ The best coach ] Holmes for the boys [ The best players] If you dont think so keep wasting your time....

 

Well honestly, it could happen but in the Ninth Region it always doesn't happen that way!

  • Replies 114
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
This is a waste of time ,Because we all know who is going to go to STATE Boone for the girls [ The best coach ] Holmes for the boys [ The best players] If you dont think so keep wasting your time....

 

Don't be so sure now, why should we even play the region tournament then?

Don't be so sure now, why should we even play the region tournament then?

 

Not a Boone fan...just trying to get something started on here...true Boone fans know that "nothing" is guaranteed and would never make a statement like that.

 

Boone has won 3 out of the last 6 titles as the underdog...In 2 of the other 3yrs they were the favorite...and lost.

 

I keep repeating myself, but the favorite is not where you want to be.

Edited by Crunch-time
spelling

This is a waste of time ,Because we all know who is going to go to STATE Boone for the girls [ The best coach ] Holmes for the boys [ The best players] If you dont think so keep wasting your time....

 

I think Ron Dawn from NCC might have something to say about that. Now if you said biggest pain in the _____ , you might have a valid point.

You people need to stop living on ALL A [ Witch is a joke] and get in the real world......

You people need to stop living on ALL A [ Witch is a joke] and get in the real world......

 

Geez, what an ATTITUDE. Perhaps you should read a book by the title "How to Win Friends & Influence People" (Paperback). Why don't you go back to your "real world" and don't let the broom handle hit you in the a__ on the way out. :walk:

Geez, what an ATTITUDE. Perhaps you should read a book by the title "How to Win Friends & Influence People" (Paperback). Why don't you go back to your "real world" and don't let the broom handle hit you in the a__ on the way out. :walk:

 

"How to Win Friends & Influence People" (Paperback) CLASSIC, SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::ylsuper:

You people need to stop living on ALL A [ Witch is a joke] and get in the real world......

 

Did you ever win anything in athletics. I doubt it. The All A is for the smaller schools to compete on a level playing field with other small schools. Winning it is an outstanding accomplishment and I know of at least on team won both the All A and the state titles.I don't believe Boone has won the state title. Boone is about 8-10 times the size of these schools so its easier for them to field a team year in and year out. That being said I'm sure most of the smaller schools in the 9th look forward to an oppurtunity to face Boone in the real world.

By the way is that a good witch or a bad witch, WHICH one are you implying. (Boone education I guess.)

Edited by MARIAHNCC2009

Did you ever win anything in athletics. I doubt it. The All A is for the smaller schools to compete on a level playing field with other small schools. Winning it is an outstanding accomplishment and I know of at least on team won both the All A and the state titles.I don't believe Boone has won the state title. Boone is about 8-10 times the size of these schools so its easier for them to field a team year in and year out. That being said I'm sure most of the smaller schools in the 9th look forward to an oppurtunity to face Boone in the real world.

By the way is that a good witch or a bad witch, WHICH one are you implying. (Boone education I guess.)

 

Shame on you. I was banned from the board for a period of time for saying something "very" similar...so be careful.

 

I highly doubt this is a BC fan and I can't believe you are even engaging...

Shame on you. I was banned from the board for a period of time for saying something "very" similar...so be careful.

 

I highly doubt this is a BC fan and I can't believe you are even engaging...

 

I am very sorry to the people of Boone . No mean intentions meant. Mr. goldandblack probably did not attend BC and if he did he might have been sleeping during that class. I am sure BC is a fine school with many top student athletes. I just was trying to show him he should not deminish the kids accomplishments.

I'll work on my delivery style in the future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.