Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Strongest NKY Sophomores

Featured Replies

Who are the best in Northern Kentucky.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking Sydney Moss has to be at the top of the list.

I am thinking Sydney Moss has to be at the top of the list.

 

Definitely...considering she's probably the top player (all ages) in NKY.

Katie Slavey and Molly Clinkenbeard at WV sophs?

Katie Slavey and Molly Clinkenbeard at WV sophs?

 

Molly is a Freshman.

 

Jenna Crittenden & Ashley Cheesman (Ryle)

Sydney Moss (Boone)

Taylor Stinson (Scott)

Jayden Julian (Holy Cross)

Kara Taulbee (Conner)

 

I'm sure there are more - just a few names off the top of my head.

Sydney Moss and Jenna Crittendon are by far not even close the two best sophmore girls. But young ladies are all around complete players. They both have some nice colleges showing intrest in them from my understanding.

Hannah Stephonsen from SK has a lot of potential.

 

I agree. It appears she has been stepping her game up with Wainscott being injured.

There are many talented Sophomores in the area, some I have seen play and some I have only heard about. I'll go with the top 3 I have seen play:

 

1. Jenna Crittendon/ Ryle

 

2. Sydney Moss/ Boone County

 

3. Ashley Cheeseman/ Ryle

 

I know I'll hear about this assessment but I believe that even though Sydney Moss is above the other 2 statistically, I believe Jenna Crittendon is the most athletic and complete player out of this group.

Taylor Stinson was mentioned in a previous post. She is someone to watch. She is developing her post game and her confidence is growing. With Tibbs getting so much defensive attention night after night, Taylor is beginning to step up and become a player to keep you eye on.

Who are the best in Northern Kentucky.

 

Meredith Hartfiel from Dixie has a lot of potential.

no soph close to Moss that I have seen

no soph close to Moss that I have seen

 

I have to agree overall. Crittendon would be in that same class.

There are many talented Sophomores in the area, some I have seen play and some I have only heard about. I'll go with the top 3 I have seen play:

 

1. Jenna Crittendon/ Ryle

 

2. Sydney Moss/ Boone County

 

3. Ashley Cheeseman/ Ryle

 

I know I'll hear about this assessment but I believe that even though Sydney Moss is above the other 2 statistically, I believe Jenna Crittendon is the most athletic and complete player out of this group.

 

I'm starting to get the impression that you're a Jenna Crittendon fan.

 

I don't blame you. She is very talented. Fun to watch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.