January 27, 201016 yr Not at all. Downey was bumped on the play before, Wall was blocked. Look at the body of the blocker, not the block. You still can't take a guys body out even if you get the ball.
January 27, 201016 yr He had 4 guys guarding him why wouldn't he pass it out to an open guard? You think Wall was open on the last one?
January 27, 201016 yr Point just made a moment ago that the non-freshmen have disappeared in the 2nd half until this sequence.
January 27, 201016 yr Which is why I say they need this. I don't care if they win or lose at this point, they needed this type of thing to happen. I don't necessarily think they need to lose, even of they win this will be a good teaching tool.
January 27, 201016 yr The shot clock is irrelevant at this point, but 28 seconds? How? My exact thoughts. It doesn't matter, but 28 is way off.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.