Simon Kenton 47 Shelby County 37

Final

SK 10 10 12 15 - 47

SC 7 15 6 9 - 37

Brown (SK) dbl-dbl 12 /11

Don't have numbers on others but Pace had a good shooting night and may have been high scorer!

Lady Pioneers lose Wainscott early in 2nd QTR with sprain. :eek: Not sure how serious but it would not let her return to this game.

Seniors step up big with "D."

SK finished game with Stephenson (G) / Ponzer (G) / Brown (3G) / Pace © / Blenins (F). Aris in on (D)

Boone Co. at SK on Monday! No Wainscott? :idunno: She is more important at 100% for Districts! Have one district game left v. WV in a week and SK leads Dist. (5-0)

DEFENSE LADIES !!!

Final

SK 10 10 12 15 - 47

SC 7 15 6 9 - 37

Brown (SK) dbl-dbl 12 /11

Don't have numbers on others but Pace had a good shooting night and may have been high scorer!

Lady Pioneers lose Wainscott early in 2nd QTR with sprain. :eek: Not sure how serious but it would not let her return to this game.

Seniors step up big with "D."

SK finished game with Stephenson (G) / Ponzer (G) / Brown (3G) / Pace © / Blenins (F). Aris in on (D)

Boone Co. at SK on Monday! No Wainscott? :idunno: She is more important at 100% for Districts! Have one district game left v. WV in a week and SK leads Dist. (5-0)

DEFENSE LADIES !!!

Something tells me you will need more than defense........perhaps a major snow storm might help avoid the loss.

Why so negative??

Boone is on fire, and SK will be without Wainscott. Sarcasm with Brown is normal for me. Hope to not offend, I still think SK has the 8th all the way but Boone is rock solid in the tough 9th Region.

If W-V were to win the rematch game with Simon Kenton, and there would be a tie for the district lead, what would the tie-breaker be?

My guess would be a coin flip but honestly, both should make it to the region regardless of their district seeding.

Boone is on fire, and SK will be without Wainscott. Sarcasm with Brown is normal for me. Hope to not offend, I still think SK has the 8th all the way but Boone is rock solid in the tough 9th Region.

My bad ebrown said tuesday so I was thinking you were talking about WV because SK plays Boone tomorrow. I agree it will be very hard for them to beat Boone.

Sorry for confusion everyone!

Wainscott is on the shelf for now. IMO, lucky to see her again before Districts. Team stepped up well last night to play 3 qtrs without her and beat Shelby at Shelby and being down at the half.

Here is a monster ending schedule to challenge SK Ladies leading into districts:

Jan 25, 10 Boone County home 7:30 PM

Jan 28, 10 Ryle away 7:30 PM

Feb 1, 10 Walton-Verona home 7:30 PM

Feb 5, 10 Campbell County away 7:30 PM

Feb 6, 10 Scott home 3:45 PM

Feb 8, 10 Cooper home 7:30 PM

Feb 12, 10 Lexington Catholic away 7:30 PM

Feb 15, 10 Bishop Brossart home 7:30 PM

Feb 19, 10 Highlands home 7:30 PM

Tall order but this is a gritty bunch of young ladies. IF, SR's Brown / Ponzer / Pace can turn their play up a notch and underclass Stephenson / Blevins / Aris / Orr can compensate the Lady Pioneers should be okay.

Too, their benefit, they are 5-0 in district and worst case is they end up in coin toss with WV. This team can get to regionals and if you have a problem like this it is the year to be in the 8th and not the 9th or 10th. :popcorn:

What type of sprain for Wainscott?

Not sure on details. Saw it happen. Came down on it hard. She was in splint at practice today. Prepare for worst and hope for best. IMO, we won't see her again before Districts. Big challenge for the final 9 games.