Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne County 67 Boyle County 53

Featured Replies

Final from Boyle County...

I know Boyle has a really good record, but I wasn't wowed by them in their games against Garrard County. I don't see enough consistent scoring to make a very big run. What advantage they do have is solid defense and absolutely fantastic effort at all times.

The 45th is way down compared to the past 6 or 7 years.

 

Without a doubt, I think the 48th may be the best followed closely by the 46th.

  • Author
The 45th is way down compared to the past 6 or 7 years.

 

Without a doubt, I think the 48th may be the best followed closely by the 46th.

 

True, 45th is down. But don't forget LC blew Wayne County out early in the year. The 12th, is the definition of parity.

 

McCreary seems to be the easy favorite.

True, 45th is down. But don't forget LC blew Wayne County out early in the year. The 12th, is the definition of parity.

 

McCreary seems to be the easy favorite.

 

McCreary schedule will have them so prepared down the stretch. There won't be a style they haven't seen, and they will not play the size and athletes that they played this season.

 

With that said, Lincoln is so up and down like you said. Danville could sneak into the region tournament and it not really be a surprise.

  • Author
McCreary schedule will have them so prepared down the stretch. There won't be a style they haven't seen, and they will not play the size and athletes that they played this season.

 

With that said, Lincoln is so up and down like you said. Danville could sneak into the region tournament and it not really be a surprise.

 

I agree, not a big difference in Danville, BC and LC.

 

Like I mentioned in another thread, LC lost their senior starting big man to a knee injury over the holidays. They have had a hard time getting him replaced. Some of the young kids filling in have been playing better.

Boyle is never going to wow anyone, but we don't quit and we play great defense. Tonight was a poor effort in my opinion. 67 points???? Not only did we not have an answer to Gavin Dunagan(31 points), but Wayne got out to a 17-3 lead and never looked back. We cut it to 36-33, but some mental lapses cost us. I hate losses like this because I know we didn't play our best. I'm not saying we would have won, I am saying a loss like this is easier to swallow when you know you played good. We didn't play good tonight. The starters rested the whole 4th quarter against Garrard County on Thursday so I have no idea why we came out of the gate so slow and flat tonight. Wayne County's length may have bothered us as we missed a lot of shots that we normally make. Oh well. On to the next one.

 

Next up. Lou. Trinity at Lou. Trinity on Tuesday. Looking forward to this one.:thumb:

Dont feel bad, Gavin has hung over 30 on alot of people.

Dont feel bad, Gavin has hung over 30 on alot of people.

 

Oh, I know. I don't feel bad. He is a tremendous player and I am glad I got a chance to see him perform at such a high level. I don't think he missed more than 3 or 4 shots the entire game. He is a junior, right?

Yes a Junior. Wayne only has one senior.

 

Wow. Did not know that.....I wonder who the 12th region favorite will be next year......

I agree, not a big difference in Danville, BC and LC.

 

Like I mentioned in another thread, LC lost their senior starting big man to a knee injury over the holidays. They have had a hard time getting him replaced. Some of the young kids filling in have been playing better.

 

I agree :thumb:. I believe Boyle is in the driver seat for district seedings currently, is this right? (I have not attended to many games this year).If so that's a big advantage since #2 & #3 will have to play each other for the right to advance. #1 is going to big.

  • Author
I agree :thumb:. I believe Boyle is in the driver seat for district seedings currently, is this right? (I have not attended to many games this year).If so that's a big advantage since #2 & #3 will have to play each other for the right to advance. #1 is going to big.

 

You are correct. BC in drivers seat. Getting the 1 is big deal this year.

You are correct. BC in drivers seat. Getting the 1 is big deal this year.

 

Ouch. True, but ouch!:lol:

I saw this game and yes Boyle could not buy a basket in the 1st quarter but they did a good job battling back. When you look up and see that midway through the 4th qtr. the team fouls are 10-1 it's hard to beat a good team when you can't get a call. I saw several plays where Boyle's gaurd went to the rim only to have someone move into his way with contact. Either its a charge or a block, you can't take a guy down like that. With the way Boyle's guards shoot free throws there's 8 or 10 free throws they don't get. Probably 8 or 9 points. I knew when I saw the officials for the game that Boyle was in trouble, the tall skinny guy has to be one of the worst officials around plus it appears he doesn't care for Boyle's coach.

 

Wayne is a very good team and could be a contender in the Region.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.