Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 88 Duke 74

Featured Replies

I certainly don't care. But if you do, congratulations. I care when they lose no matter where it may be.

 

I dont care remember. Im just Saying:sssh:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I like that rebound number.

  • Author
I dont care remember. Im just Saying:sssh:

 

For you to say you don't care. You are the particular person who always brings it up. Odd, if you were to ask me.

For you to say you don't care. You are the particular person who always brings it up. Odd, if you were to ask me.

 

Truth Hurts I guess:D

  • Author
Truth Hurts I guess:D

 

Not so much, you haven't been around enough to know what hurts me and what doesn't. Sports certainly isn't one of them.

  • Author

John Wooden always said that shooting % is the #1 factor in winning basketball games.

 

58.2% - 38.6%

 

Guess which is which.

Man this is driving me crazy, NC State is hitting the craziest shots. Crazy shots. 3 road losses in a row for Duke seem eminent.

 

So did Duke. Did you see Nolan Smith's shot before halftime? Coach K has gotten so much out of his team and is doing a great job coaching, but they simply aren't that good. They get so many breaks and have such a great atmosphere at home that its so hard to beat them there, but on the road they have a hard time.

  • Author
So did Duke. Did you see Nolan Smith's shot before halftime? Coach K has gotten so much out of his team and is doing a great job coaching, but they simply aren't that good. They get so many breaks and have such a great atmosphere at home that its so hard to beat them there, but on the road they have a hard time.

They aren't very good right now. You're right. They can be, but the young guys have to get good now. And Singler has to become Singler again. Don't know what the future lies with this team. Probably some fun games to watch, and some real head scratchers. A normal Duke season, nowadays. Though the future does look very, very bright.

John Wooden always said that shooting % is the #1 factor in winning basketball games.

 

58.2% - 38.6%

 

Guess which is which.

 

Good defense will dictate most of that! Sure some Dukies can score but where is the tenacious defense?:idunno:

  • Author

^ Didn't really exist tonight. Duke didn't pass the ball effectively tonight, and they were flat footed on defense. A terrible mix.

What is happening to the power houses ACC?

 

How many times in the last 10 years has that conference not produced a 1 seed?

^ I don't worry about the road losses really. The tourney isn't "true road games" either. I am concerned about how out of sync they looked tonight, like they were pressing a little extra. They have another very tough game on Saturday night, at Clemson. We'll see how they respond at that time.

 

I agree, although some people claim that true road tests are what prepare you for the tourney. That article about the FT shooting differences for home teams in college hoops opened my eyes to not worrying about road games. I believe it was in the Wall Street journal.

Another loss for the Dookies.

Another road loss with a tough road game against a team they have already dismantled. I think Saturday will be a true test of whether Duke can't play on the road seeing as how they have already beaten Clemson by 20 at home.

 

Like RP, I am not worried. My expectations at the beginning of the season was Sweet 16, possibly the Elite 8. I still think they'd give UK a great game, if not beat them because it will be on a neutral court, and yes, the future at Duke looks very bright.:cool:

 

Next year will be the year when I get on Duke haters nerves. You have been warned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.