Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 88 Duke 74

Featured Replies

Another road loss with a tough road game against a team they have already dismantled. I think Saturday will be a true test of whether Duke can't play on the road seeing as how they have already beaten Clemson by 20 at home.

 

Like RP, I am not worried. My expectations at the beginning of the season was Sweet 16, possibly the Elite 8. I still think they'd give UK a great game, if not beat them because it will be on a neutral court, and yes, the future at Duke looks very bright.:cool:

 

Next year will be the year when I get on Duke haters nerves. You have been warned.

 

 

 

What do you mean next year? J/K :lol::lol:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really care what dUKe's won/lost record is. They just better beat UNC 2 times this season if not 3 if they get the change to play them in the ACCT.:D

Duke took one off the chin in this game but I think they enough weapons to make some noise in March.

Another road loss with a tough road game against a team they have already dismantled. I think Saturday will be a true test of whether Duke can't play on the road seeing as how they have already beaten Clemson by 20 at home.

 

Like RP, I am not worried. My expectations at the beginning of the season was Sweet 16, possibly the Elite 8. I still think they'd give UK a great game, if not beat them because it will be on a neutral court, and yes, the future at Duke looks very bright.:cool:

 

Next year will be the year when I get on Duke haters nerves. You have been warned.

 

They haven't seen anything yet:banana:

They haven't seen anything yet:banana:
You guys have to pick a year to be on someones nerves. Us UK fans get on peoples nerves all the time whether our team is good or bad. :D
You guys have to pick a year to be on someones nerves. Us UK fans get on peoples nerves all the time whether our team is good or bad. :D

 

We know, believe me WE KNOW:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.