January 21, 201016 yr Man this is driving me crazy, NC State is hitting the craziest shots. Crazy shots. 3 road losses in a row for Duke seem eminent.
January 21, 201016 yr Author ^ I don't worry about the road losses really. The tourney isn't "true road games" either. I am concerned about how out of sync they looked tonight, like they were pressing a little extra. They have another very tough game on Saturday night, at Clemson. We'll see how they respond at that time.
January 21, 201016 yr Author Yet another head scratcher. Duke certainly can be a littel Jekyll and Hyde, but they are certainly getting contributions from a lot of folks now. I didn't like this game, as Lowe is up against the ropes, and his kids love him. They were cornered and came out swinging. Good win for them. Duke has to rebound very quickly.
January 21, 201016 yr 3 True Road games and 3 Losses with Clemson on the road Saturday Night with Gameday in the house.
January 21, 201016 yr Author Wouldnt it be helpful if they played at least 1 non conference? They did.
January 21, 201016 yr Author 3 True Road games and 3 Losses with Clemson on the road Saturday Night with Gameday in the house. I certainly don't care. But if you do, congratulations. I care when they lose no matter where it may be.
January 21, 201016 yr Yet another head scratcher. Duke certainly can be a littel Jekyll and Hyde, but they are certainly getting contributions from a lot of folks now. I didn't like this game, as Lowe is up against the ropes, and his kids love him. They were cornered and came out swinging. Good win for them. Duke has to rebound very quickly. 13 points 27 rebounds 3 assist 1 steal and 1 block outside of the big 3.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.