Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 82 Louisville 77 OT

Featured Replies

I know this is a tough loss to take. But I am very excited about the next couple of weeks if this team can just put an entire game together. IMO Pitt is playing some solid basketball.

I would keep him in over Smith for extended periods of time right now.

 

Smith has totally lost his shot. Unreal, he was a 43% 3pt shooter to start the year. Can't throw it in the ocean now.

 

I would absolutely start Preston over Jerry right now. We have to have point production out of that spot, and we are not getting it from Jerry. Not to mention Preston is a better defender to boot.

For the LOVE OF GOD SOSA! :irked:

 

Glad I was unable to watch this game!

I think he took 6 steps 4 one way and 2 back. Oh well. I'm not a fan of either team. Calling the ball out on Louisville w/o calling a foul was worse anyway.

 

If you're talking about the play where he threw it to the kid in the corner for the 3 he didn't move at all.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhelZKxo0QQ

 

As LABS said you have a 3 foot box that you have to maintain at least one foot over or in. This kid simply took one step to this right.

I'm not a big Sosa fan, but it wasn't just the fts. He keeps trying to win games by himself, driving into the lane with nowhere to go, etc. Samuels is beginning to assert himself, and playing well, but doesn't get shot in OT.

Jamie Dixon is proving that he is one of the top handful of coaches in the country. He has Pitt at 15-2, and 5-0 in the Big East, and he has done so without having DeJuan Blair, Sam Young, and Levance Fields.

^ I agree about Dixon, but the real problem lies with the lack of leadership from U of L's seniors, Sosa and Smith.....it's time to better themselves for the future...yeah they still have things to play for this season...but a Sweet 16 hardly seems likely, and there are bigger fish to fry in the upcoming seasons.....get some quality clock from those you'll need in the future...the "Captains" clearly aren't getting it done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.