Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The state's best player?

Featured Replies

Josh Sewell from Trinity has to be the number 1 choice at this point in the season. He has accomplished something no player in State history has... win MVP honors and carried his team to wins in the three biggest tournament in the same year. Congrats!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me these five and I think I could beat any five in the state-

 

Justice, Shelby Valley

Pittman, Holmes (he must play harder in every game)

Zollo, Clarke Co

Sewell, Trinity

Jackson, J-Town

Give me these five and I think I could beat any five in the state-

 

Justice, Shelby Valley

Pittman, Holmes (he must play harder in every game)

Zollo, Clarke Co

Sewell, Trinity

Jackson, J-Town

Apparently you have not seen Ricardo Johnson play very much to leave him out of a starting five. There is nothing that he can't do on the floor and he is the ultimate team player.

Give me these five and I think I could beat any five in the state-

 

Justice, Shelby Valley

Pittman, Holmes (he must play harder in every game)

Zollo, Clarke Co

Sewell, Trinity

Jackson, J-Town

 

5'11 Thomas Jackson

6'4 Josh Sewell

6'5 Ricardo Johnson

6'7 Chane Behanan

6'8 Elijah Pittman

 

Give me those 5 and I'll put them against any team in the country.

Give me these five and I think I could beat any five in the state-

 

Justice, Shelby Valley

Pittman, Holmes (he must play harder in every game)

Zollo, Clarke Co

Sewell, Trinity

Jackson, J-Town

 

 

I agree with adding Zollo to any top 5. He is a beast on the boards and great shooter inside and out. Plays both ends of the court hard. Some only want to play on the offensive side.

Ricardo Johnson is the best player in the state. He's the best defender. And scores when he wants.

No Zollo or Stenzel????

 

Didn't mean to leave them out. They would definitely be in my top 10 above a lot of those guys. I did that list off the top of my head, they just got lost in the shuffle somehow.

Give me these five and I think I could beat any five in the state-

 

Justice, Shelby Valley

Pittman, Holmes (he must play harder in every game)

Zollo, Clarke Co

Sewell, Trinity

Jackson, J-Town

 

Didn't mean to leave them out. They would definitely be in my top 10 above a lot of those guys. I did that list off the top of my head, they just got lost in the shuffle somehow.

As big as Vinny is how could you lose him in the shuffle....:D I understand, what you mean.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.