Scott 57 Simon Kenton 39

Congrats to Ms. Tibbs and the Lady Eagles.

Trouble all around for my Lady Pioneers. Missed a ton of shots. :isurrender:

Scott did a great job pressuring the outside. Once they zero'd in on passing Tibbs the ball they were right on. Couldn't tell if Wainscott or Brown ended up leading (SK). Did not quite understand the SK defense plan.

The brokenback? SK ties game at start of third. Midway in third Scott was shooting the bonus. During the entire 4th QTR they were shooting DBL bonus. Fouls were 10 - 1 at start of 4th. :idunno:

Stowers was T'd in the first 3 minutes of the game by an official clear across the floor. Any insight on that? One ref was at the end of SK Bench and another standing near scorers table and the one clear across court T's?

BOTTOM LINE: My ladies got whooped! Burn the tape and strap up for Conner on Friday! :thumb:

Congrats to Ms. Tibbs and the Lady Eagles.

Trouble all around for my Lady Pioneers. Missed a ton of shots. :isurrender:

Scott did a great job pressuring the outside. Once they zero'd in on passing Tibbs the ball they were right on. Couldn't tell if Wainscott or Brown ended up leading (SK). Did not quite understand the SK defense plan.

The brokenback? SK ties game at start of third. Midway in third Scott was shooting the bonus. During the entire 4th QTR they were shooting DBL bonus. Fouls were 10 - 1 at start of 4th. :idunno:

Stowers was T'd in the first 3 minutes of the game by an official clear across the floor. Any insight on that? One ref was at the end of SK Bench and another standing near scorers table and the one clear across court T's?

BOTTOM LINE: My ladies got whooped! Burn the tape and strap up for Conner on Friday! :thumb:

Regarding defense; SK is going to bring man to man regardless of their opponent. I actually thought they did a better job of putting pressure on Tibbs in the first half but they went with a smaller line-up in the second half that didn't seem to work. Are you suggesting they should have gone zone? Scott didn't take many three's but the ones they shot seemed to fall.

The technical wasn't in the first three minutes of the game; it was with Scott up 28-23 in the third. Scott would go on a 12-2 run to close the quarter. Sometimes T's go in your favor, sometimes they don't. In this case, safe to say MO went to Scott.

Scott's overall size (not just Tibbs) just seemed to affect SK. The outside shot wasn't going for SK and it just didn't work going inside. SK had too many shots adjusted due to Scott's size once they tried to drive.

Simon Kenton (12-3) - Wainscott 6 2 15, Brown 3 3 10, Ponzer 2 0 6, Morrison 1 1 3, Kuntz 1 0 2, Stephenson 1 0 2, Hurt 0 1 1. Totals: 14 7 39.

Scott (11-4) - Tibbs 11 9 31, Kraft 4 1 10, Stinson 2 5 9, Kuhse 1 1 4, Bamforth 1 0 2, Taylor 0 1 1. Totals: 19 17 57.

Simon Kenton 7 12 6 14 - 39

Scott 10 13 17 17 - 57

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20100113/SPT0302/1140375/

Simon Kenton (12-3) - Wainscott 6 2 15, Brown 3 3 10, Ponzer 2 0 6, Morrison 1 1 3, Kuntz 1 0 2, Stephenson 1 0 2, Hurt 0 1 1. Totals: 14 7 39.

Scott (11-4) - Tibbs 11 9 31, Kraft 4 1 10, Stinson 2 5 9, Kuhse 1 1 4, Bamforth 1 0 2, Taylor 0 1 1. Totals: 19 17 57.

Simon Kenton 7 12 6 14 - 39

Scott 10 13 17 17 - 57

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20100113/SPT0302/1140375/

Just read the Enquirer article...ouch.