Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots/Ravens updates

Featured Replies

After watching the movie "The Blind Side" this week, I told my son, while walking out of the cinema that I was a Ravens fan now.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't Bmore challenge??

Man, the Ravens old D which does nothing but talk sure looks good! :lol:

 

So does that pathetic AFC North!

 

I called this one from the get go....there's a lot of time left, but the Ravens are dominating.

 

To be fair, Brady hasn't really looked like his old self all season. And we've watched the Ratbirds enough to know that they are a team prone to big emotional swings. They've been pointing to this game for months after they felt like they got jobbed the first time they played NE.

 

Plus, the only team in the league older than Baltimore is the one they're playing today.

 

How stupid were they to not challenge the KO fumble? If the momentum swings wild back toward NE, that would be the turning point of the game.

To be fair, Brady hasn't really looked like his old self all season. And we've watched the Ratbirds enough to know that they are a team prone to big emotional swings. They've been pointing to this game for months after they felt like they got jobbed the first time they played NE.

 

Plus, the only team in the league older than Baltimore is the one they're playing today.

 

How stupid were they to not challenge the KO fumble? If the momentum swings wild back toward NE, that would be the turning point of the game.

 

I missed the opening kickoff.

 

Brady is banged up, which is why I loved Baltimore's chances. Add that to Welker being out, and I think Baltimore's chances skyrocket.

 

 

Flacco just threw a pick. NE isn't out of it just yet.

To be fair, Brady hasn't really looked like his old self all season. And we've watched the Ratbirds enough to know that they are a team prone to big emotional swings. They've been pointing to this game for months after they felt like they got jobbed the first time they played NE.

 

Plus, the only team in the league older than Baltimore is the one they're playing today.

 

How stupid were they to not challenge the KO fumble? If the momentum swings wild back toward NE, that would be the turning point of the game.

 

Man I dislike both teams, but I could never pull for the ratbirds...

Man I dislike both teams, but I could never pull for the ratbirds...

 

Me either. I get a kick out of these guys that root for division opponents to win, so somehow they can say that makes the Bengals better. These are the types that give us the SEC SEC SEC chant.

I missed the opening kickoff.

 

Brady is banged up, which is why I loved Baltimore's chances. Add that to Welker being out, and I think Baltimore's chances skyrocket.

 

 

Flacco just threw a pick. NE isn't out of it just yet.

 

I was talking about the KO muff that led to NE's first TD.

Me either. I get a kick out of these guys that root for division opponents to win, so somehow they can say that makes the Bengals better. These are the types that give us the SEC SEC SEC chant.

 

Well, people were saying that the Bengals were not as good as many thought because the AFC North is down this year.

 

Doesn't it work both ways? If no, why not?

 

In college it makes sense to pull for teams from your conference since the $$$ is divided within the conference.

Man I dislike both teams, but I could never pull for the ratbirds...

 

I hope you don't think I'm pulling for the Ratbirds ... that would be like pulling for the Starboys or the Colts. :puke:

Well, people were saying that the Bengals were not as good as many thought because the AFC North is down this year.

 

Doesn't it work both ways? If no, why not?

 

The fact is the Bengals had their shot yesterday and laid a stinkin egg. I don't care if Balt wins the Super Bowl, it doesn't change what we watched yesterday.

 

AFC NORTH! AFC NORTH! AFC NORTH! :lol:

Well, people were saying that the Bengals were not as good as many thought because the AFC North is down this year.

 

Doesn't it work both ways? If no, why not?

 

In college it makes sense to pull for teams from your conference since the $$$ is divided within the conference.[/quote]

 

Why would I care about that. I don't play for an SEC team. Besides, I'm going to guess that the Einsteins cheering that, have no idea about that.

I hope you don't think I'm pulling for the Ratbirds ... that would be like pulling for the Starboys or the Colts. :puke:

 

:laugh: I know better than that... I also don't like the thought of seeing the Pats get any closer to the Steelers in SB wins. Tough for me to watch this game.

The fact is the Bengals had their shot yesterday and laid a stinkin egg. I don't care if Balt wins the Super Bowl, it doesn't change what we watched yesterday.

 

AFC NORTH! AFC NORTH! AFC NORTH! :lol:

 

I think the AFC North will be better next year. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.