January 10, 201016 yr Author Did anyone notice how much emphasis ESPN put into the fact the officiating crew for today's game is known for lack of penalty calls and has only called 3 roughing the passer calls? I am sure the NFL won't be happy about that and I am sure the Pats will not be happy with that either.
January 10, 201016 yr Did anyone notice how much emphasis ESPN put into the fact the officiating crew for today's game is known for lack of penalty calls and has only called 3 roughing the passer calls? I am sure the NFL won't be happy about that and I am sure the Pats will not be happy with that either. It may not matter, with the start the Ratbirds are on. Whale of a play there by Suggs.
January 10, 201016 yr Ravens looking like the team they were early in the season. Unlike the Bengals, they seem to be playing their best ball the last quarter of the season.
January 10, 201016 yr Man, the Ravens old D which does nothing but talk sure looks good! :lol: So does that pathetic AFC North! I called this one from the get go....there's a lot of time left, but the Ravens are dominating.
January 10, 201016 yr That old Ravens D comes up huge again with another INT and impressive run back to the 10 yard line.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.