Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tuberville named to coach Red Raiders

Featured Replies

What? "not insist on hiring his own staff." Is this the NFL?

What? "not insist on hiring his own staff." Is this the NFL?

 

That sounds like what Jurich did to Krags. I think this could be a bad move for Tubbs.

Tuberville hires Tony Franklin to run the offense. He ends up not getting along with Franklin and did not let him run the offense the way it is suppose to be run. He gets rid of Franklin. The whole thing ends up costing him his job. Now he is being hired at a school that is built to run and has been running the offense Franklin runs.

 

Now past being ironic to a degree can TT not see how bad an idea this is?

barrel, that's what I thought as well. Tubbs is too desperate right now. I don't think it's ever a good idea to hire a desperate guy for any job, just seems to never work out. Tubbs will try to change TT I have no doubts about that.

You're talking about the same school that hired Bobby Knight and fired Mike Leach

If they change that offense TT goes back to being just another team in the Big 12 and Tuberville will be looking for another job. I am not saying Tuberville is a bad coach. I think he is good at what he does which is power football like what Pittsburgh (I am talking about the college) and Stanford are like now.

I hope the Red Raider nation likes defense. Scores like 3-2, 10-7 etc

I hope the Red Raider nation likes defense. Scores like 3-2, 10-7 etc

 

If they come out on the winning end then what does it matter?

If they come out on the winning end then what does it matter?

 

It mattered at Auburn.

If they come out on the winning end then what does it matter?

 

Ask Tony Franklin...oh...thats right he was canned. He was the OC during that 3-2 game.

Ask Tony Franklin...oh...thats right he was canned. He was the OC during that 3-2 game.

 

Franklin's offense at Auburn was severely handcuffed by Tubbs though IMO.

I'm sure Raiders fans will be happy about this hire after the pass friendly Leach offense. What a hire!!!!

CCC: You are correct about Franklin's time at Auburn.

 

hoopboy: Why do you think the people at TT want a different offense? Leach's offense was very popular at TT.

 

I would be surprised if Tubberville is still there after 3 years. TT shot themselves in the foot here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.