St.Henry/Dixie Predictions

Who will win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

What's to talk about? Dixie bigger, stronger and at home. Hard to tell who St Henry is at this point. Any one of 4-5 players could score between 10 and 20 points on a given night, especially if game is called tight. Starting lineup changes weekly. Will have to play well to beat Dixie at home.

I think Dixie is probably the favorite. But I expect St. Henry to come in and play with great effort. If they can get some shots to fall and not have to play from way behind, I think the senior leadership will give St. Henry the edge.

Dixie isn't some offensive juggernaut but they have some guys you have to defend well. Limit the points for Pike and Trammel and the Crusaders win.

It will be Raleigh and some of Dixie's younger players who will determine the outcome because Faust has the talent to defend the stars. But ALL of St Henry's players must defend the basket like Bessler, Hils, Anderson, and Gulla do. They tend to soak up fouls and sit. SH needs them on the court, especially at the end of a tight game.