Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins not playing had nothing to do with academics.

Featured Replies

You wanted proof, here is your proof. :D:D

 

 

Deandre Liggins told the media assembled today that his suspension during the first nine games of the season was not due to any academic issue

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=38921#comments

I have to agree that Calipari handled whatever the situation is without throwing the kid under the bus. The fire that Liggins played with showed a great deal of desire and maturity on his part. Cal handled this well and Liggins seemed to have responded very positively.

You wanted proof, here is your proof. :D:D

 

 

Deandre Liggins told the media assembled today that his suspension during the first nine games of the season was not due to any academic issue

 

 

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=38921#comments

:ohbrother: What was I wrong about. I never said he was not suspended for grades. Now we know it was not grades.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=195994&highlight=Liggins

Read post#24 and #48. I said I thought he was suspended for drugs, but I never called someone a liar and not furnish the proof. Yes there is proof now, but there was not any until Liggins told it today. It is time to drop this subject and move on.

  • Author
:ohbrother: What was I wrong about. I never said he was not suspended for grades. Now we know it was not grades.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=195994&highlight=Liggins

Read post#24 and #48. I said I thought he was suspended for drugs, but I never called someone a liar and not furnish the proof. Yes there is proof now, but there was not any until Liggins told it today. It is time to drop this subject and move on. .

 

 

Sometimes people know, and simply don't have a link or story to prove it.

:ohbrother: What was I wrong about. I never said he was not suspended for grades. Now we know it was not grades.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=195994&highlight=Liggins

Read post#24 and #48. I said I thought he was suspended for drugs, but I never called someone a liar and not furnish the proof. Yes there is proof now, but there was not any until Liggins told it today. It is time to drop this subject and move on.

corndog saying it was false information is the same as him saying it was wrong. He didn't call anyone a liar nor did he say he was falsifying info. That would mean dolamite knew what he was posting was false.

 

Like LRCW said, not every single piece of info has a link to it.

corndog saying it was false information is the same as him saying it was wrong. He didn't call anyone a liar nor did he say he was falsifying info. That would mean dolamite knew what he was posting was false.

 

Like LRCW said, not every single piece of info has a link to it.

 

 

Right. People who have been on here long enough know that I wouldn't give out wrong information on purpose. I just got ahold of some bad info. I had heard that the reason he missed the NYC trip was to take some kind of test, or to get something done with his classwork. It was Finals week when he started to play again, and since athletes usually get their exam times altered I thought he may have already took his finals. Fact of the matter is I got a hold of bad information and feel bad for putting it on here. At the time it sounded right.

corndog saying it was false information is the same as him saying it was wrong. He didn't call anyone a liar nor did he say he was falsifying info. That would mean dolamite knew what he was posting was false.

 

Like LRCW said, not every single piece of info has a link to it.

 

He said "That is simply false information.":idunno:

Post#7 http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=195994&highlight=liggins

 

All corndog was asked was to back up what he said. I was not the only person who ask him that in the thread or not the first. If I am going to accuse someone of giving false info I had better be able to back it up.

Right. People who have been on here long enough know that I wouldn't give out wrong information on purpose. I just got ahold of some bad info. I had heard that the reason he missed the NYC trip was to take some kind of test, or to get something done with his classwork. It was Finals week when he started to play again, and since athletes usually get their exam times altered I thought he may have already took his finals. Fact of the matter is I got a hold of bad information and feel bad for putting it on here. At the time it sounded right.

 

I understand where you are coming from. You are man enough to admit when you are wrong. I didn't believe it was grades, but I sure would have never told you that it is simply false information unless I could have backed it up. IMO, it is drug related, but I don't know that for fact. People say they have sources, but we all know were that will get you.

 

I appreciate all the insight posters give on this site, but we all know that sometimes it is only opinions or speculation.

Sometimes you just can't say guys. I appreciate some of you guys taking up for me.

Sometimes you just can't say guys. I appreciate some of you guys taking up for me.
Didn't want to give up your source's? :idunno: You sure didn't back yourself up. :D

 

Saying sometimes you can't say would have been a better answer than none at all. We all know that there are posters on here that protect their sources and I can understand that 100%. I would not think very highly of them if they did give them up.

Wait... are we beating up the guy who was right?

 

It was pretty obvious it wasn't academics because Liggins came back before finals were over.

Right. People who have been on here long enough know that I wouldn't give out wrong information on purpose. I just got ahold of some bad info. I had heard that the reason he missed the NYC trip was to take some kind of test, or to get something done with his classwork. It was Finals week when he started to play again, and since athletes usually get their exam times altered I thought he may have already took his finals. Fact of the matter is I got a hold of bad information and feel bad for putting it on here. At the time it sounded right.

 

Who is saying Liggins told the truth?:confused:

He said "That is simply false information.":idunno:

Post#7 http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=195994&highlight=liggins

 

All corndog was asked was to back up what he said. I was not the only person who ask him that in the thread or not the first. If I am going to accuse someone of giving false info I had better be able to back it up.

I took that statement as "That is simply wrong information".

Who is saying Liggins told the truth?:confused:

Wouldn't it be better for Liggins if it were academic?

 

struggling with grades > failed drug test

 

I don't see the benefit of lying on this.

I took that statement as "That is simply wrong information".

 

What is the difference between false and wrong. :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.