Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Elisha Justice Be All He Can Be?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Link is not working.:confused:

 

It works for me. What did you get?

It works for me. What did you get?

 

It's working now, but not when you first posted.

Thanks.:thumb:

  • Author
It's working now, but not when you first posted.

Thanks.:thumb:

 

Site may have went down for a few minutes or something...anyways, I'm happy for Justice. Great kid!

I think there will be other schools to call also but he really likes what the Lousiville coaches are telling him.

  • Author
I think there will be other schools to call also but he really likes what the Lousiville coaches are telling him.

 

Yeah, he likes Louisville, but at the end of the day - it comes down to being a walk-on or having a free ride... I think others will call, as well :thumb:

Isn't every male and female at West Point on a "full ride?"

Believe Boone County's Gabbard was also getting interest from Army.

I think Elisha needs to take the experience that Louisville will give him, for 1 year at least. After that, if he feels he can contribute elsewhere then he could transfer to somewhere he would get some PT.

I think Elisha needs to take the experience that Louisville will give him

 

I enjoy how he plays and would like to see him stay in this area too, and possibly get to see him play now and then. But, mentioning experience, we are talking West Point!

 

I know a little of the behind the scenes stuff on this offer. Maybe Pitino saw this coming and is a reason he went to see a walk-on play a few days ago?

Isn't every male and female at West Point on a "full ride?"

 

But with a long-term obligation afterwards that some just don't want to make. It's a heck of a trade-off.

I think Justice will continue to get offers as the season goes along. It will be interesting to see what he decides to do, because Louisville doesn't have a big need for a point guard with Peyton Siva and Preston Knowles returning and Russ Smith on the way, so I'm not so sure Pitino will give Elisha a scholarship to keep him.

I think Justice will continue to get offers as the season goes along. It will be interesting to see what he decides to do, because Louisville doesn't have a big need for a point guard with Peyton Siva and Preston Knowles returning and Russ Smith on the way, so I'm not so sure Pitino will give Elisha a scholarship to keep him.

 

Had he been there this year, however, he likely would've been grabbing major clock in recent weeks.

Had he been there this year, however, he likely would've been grabbing major clock in recent weeks.

 

Maybe you are correct. Siva and Russell Smith figure to be the PG's next season. Having witnessed Russell Smith of South Kent tonight, he extremely talented and explosive player headed to UL. What I rather enjoyed is the fact that a Kentucky kid helped in defeating Smith's team tonight with Jacob Jenkins' T. More Prep scoring the victory and remaining perfect 10 - 0 on the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.