Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/Carroll County predictions

Featured Replies

Whats your thoughts on this game?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panthers just let the so called BIG BOYS shoot threes

Panthers get a win!

 

Good defense and Rebounding is the key!

If Owen settles for the outside 3 then it will be a tough game for them. Carroll is big inside as well, I think they will be the stronger team inside. Several players with football size bodies inside. Should be a good game. Where is the game being played?

Game at Carroll.

If Owen settles for the outside 3 then it will be a tough game for them. Carroll is big inside as well, I think they will be the stronger team inside. Several players with football size bodies inside. Should be a good game. Where is the game being played?

 

I will enjoy watching the Carroll County bigs push the little Owen County boys around. I almost feel sorry for the little guys.

Owen County by double digits.

Why is everyone so negative towards Owen County's post players?

Why is everyone so negative towards Owen County's post players?

 

I have to kinda agree!! However I think everyone is just annoyed how some of the biggest men in the 8th Region play on the perimeter??

Why is everyone so negative towards Owen County's post players?

 

Thank you! And your answer is JEALOUSY! They cannot get on here and provide constructive criticism.

Why is everyone so negative towards Owen County's post players?

 

Thank you! And your answer is JEALOUSY! They cannot get on here and provide constructive criticism.

 

I would not say that it is jealousy. I think that it is more expecting a roster the size of theirs to dominate the inside game and that's not happening. I agree with those of here that mention that attention paid to the bigs leaves the guards open for threes. That's a strategy that is working in many games. It's just not allowing the bigs to shine. However, that's why this is a TEAM sport, not an individual one. If Owen continues to put "W"s up, then who cares if their bigs get love or not?

I do believe a "so called BIG BOY" was named NCKC player of the week last week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.