Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/Carroll County predictions

Featured Replies

Williamstown doesn't have the size to compete either and they only lost by 4. :sssh:

 

I enjoy watching a game with strong inside play. I do not like watching a game when one team packs in a 2/3 zone, hoping for a poor outside shooting night. I think Carroll will try the Willaimstown and Trimble game plan. I reviewed the Owen County and Williamstown thread. Owen shot extremly poorly. I just do not want to drive 60 miles hoping Owen does not shoot like they did at Trimble.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll 58 to 52

Ok game 1 big boy Sawyer had 15 points 13 boards, game 2 Sawyer with 22 points 7 boards, game 3 Sawyer with 16 points 8 boards and named NCKC player of the week. So name me a "big boy" with better numbers in the district. I seriously doubt that you can. Big boy Jordan shoots over 33% from 3's so why not have him step and shoot some.

 

I believe Williams had 6 points -4 fouls & Shelton had ZERO points and 3-4 fouls! Owen Co. won but they did not dominate inside. Webb for Trimble County did.

I believe Williams had 6 points -4 fouls & Shelton had ZERO points and 3-4 fouls! Owen Co. won but they did not dominate inside. Webb for Trimble County did.

 

I find it interesting that the team with the dominate player gets beat by 16 points.

I believe Williams had 6 points -4 fouls & Shelton had ZERO points and 3-4 fouls! Owen Co. won but they did not dominate inside. Webb for Trimble County did.

 

Those were the stats for the first week of play (The first 3 games) Not the Trimble County game.

I enjoy watching a game with strong inside play. I do not like watching a game when one team packs in a 2/3 zone, hoping for a poor outside shooting night. I think Carroll will try the Willaimstown and Trimble game plan. I reviewed the Owen County and Williamstown thread. Owen shot extremly poorly. I just do not want to drive 60 miles hoping Owen does not shoot like they did at Trimble.

 

It's no skin off my back if you don't go. :lol: I was just pointing out that smaller teams can compete with Owen Co. OC won't always shoot the lights out (pun intended) like they did at Trimble Co.

I find it interesting that the team with the dominate player gets beat by 16 points.

 

Note that he said dominate INSIDE. Inch for inch, Webb shouldn't have been able to score in the paint when the "bigs" for OC were in, but he did. Weren't you the one that WANTS to see a strong inside game?

Note that he said dominate INSIDE. Inch for inch, Webb shouldn't have been able to score in the paint when the "bigs" for OC were in, but he did. Weren't you the one that WANTS to see a strong inside game?

 

Do you have his stats?

I find it interesting that the team with the dominate player gets beat by 16 points.

 

We lost because of the outside shooting not because of the INSIDE play. Give the Trimble Co. Big man some credit!:ohbrother:

I believe Williams had 6 points -4 fouls & Shelton had ZERO points and 3-4 fouls! Owen Co. won but they did not dominate inside. Webb for Trimble County did.

 

Scoreboard.

Scoreboard.

 

The question was not who won. The question was on who had the better inside game that night.

 

However, you bring up a good point. As I said previously, who cares that Jordan Shelton scored no points or that the other bigs scored only a few. OC got the win and their game plan worked...in THIS game. It will not work on a poor shooting night and then we might see what OC's bigs can do.

We lost because of the outside shooting not because of the INSIDE play. Give the Trimble Co. Big man some credit!:ohbrother:

 

I think the credit goes to the Owen County guards.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.