Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Carroll County Predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts?

Intersting match-up. WV has been playing well, but Coach Mefford has a way to win games he isn't supposed to.

Walton is playing very well and wins this game by 15.

Walton is playing very well. My knee jerk reaction tells me W-V by 15+. Carroll County is not near as deep or talented, but experience wise, might match up with W-V a little better than Gallatin did. Like 1743 just mentioned, Coach Mefford's teams sometimes pull out wins when they aren't suppsed to.

Would be surprised to see Carroll win this one though.

  • Author

If CC can stay out of foul trouble I believe they can hang with WV. I think this will be a tight game that will come down to the wire. CC by 3

  • Author
Gotta go with W-V. This team is good.

 

Have you seen WV yet this year? I haven't but there are a bunch on here singing their praises. It sounds like they have a huge team and go about 10 deep. Does anyone have a good analysis of this team?

I was told by someone the other day that they are good enough to win the region. As many times as I have bad mouthed them I wish them luck this year!

Have you seen WV yet this year? I haven't but there are a bunch on here singing their praises. It sounds like they have a huge team and go about 10 deep. Does anyone have a good analysis of this team?
I have seen them and yes they are deep and have good size. As i have said before, they very well may be a serious contender for the 8th Region title in March.
I was told by someone the other day that they are good enough to win the region. As many times as I have bad mouthed them I wish them luck this year!

 

GF, you are getting soft in your old age!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: I guess life is to short but I can still ruffle feathers!

  • Author

Hey GF sorry about your Gators, I hope they regroup in time for the Bowl game. Do you think Charlie Strong is going to be a red bird?

I like Walton. Probably in the 8-10 point range.

WV by 16. Carrol will have a hard time with Dixon and Sandlin in the post. If Carroll packs in a zone look for Slavey to have a big game, along with others from the three point line. WV will be hard to stop this year on the inside and the perimeter. Good luck to both teams.

Gotta go with Carroll.. Tight games last year and both teams lost 2 starting seniors. Carroll by 4.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.