Walton Verona/Carroll County Predictions

Walton is playing very well. My knee jerk reaction tells me W-V by 15+. Carroll County is not near as deep or talented, but experience wise, might match up with W-V a little better than Gallatin did. Like 1743 just mentioned, Coach Mefford's teams sometimes pull out wins when they aren't suppsed to.

Would be surprised to see Carroll win this one though.

Gotta go with W-V. This team is good.

Have you seen WV yet this year? I haven't but there are a bunch on here singing their praises. It sounds like they have a huge team and go about 10 deep. Does anyone have a good analysis of this team?

Have you seen WV yet this year? I haven't but there are a bunch on here singing their praises. It sounds like they have a huge team and go about 10 deep. Does anyone have a good analysis of this team?
I have seen them and yes they are deep and have good size. As i have said before, they very well may be a serious contender for the 8th Region title in March.

I was told by someone the other day that they are good enough to win the region. As many times as I have bad mouthed them I wish them luck this year!

GF, you are getting soft in your old age!!!!!

WV by 16. Carrol will have a hard time with Dixon and Sandlin in the post. If Carroll packs in a zone look for Slavey to have a big game, along with others from the three point line. WV will be hard to stop this year on the inside and the perimeter. Good luck to both teams.