December 7, 200916 yr Games scheduled for Monday, 12/7. Grant County @ Sharp Gray @ Highlands Ockerman @ Summit View RA Jones @ Woodland Beechwood @ Camp Ernst Tichenor @ Turkeyfoot Conner @ Twenhofel St. Pius @ Newport Blessed Sacrament @ Campbell Co.
December 7, 200916 yr Games scheduled for Monday, 12/7. Grant County @ Sharp Gray @ Highlands Ockerman @ Summit View RA Jones @ Woodland Beechwood @ Camp Ernst Tichenor @ Turkeyfoot Conner @ Twenhofel St. Pius @ Newport Blessed Sacrament @ Campbell Co. Gray @ Highlands should be a good game.
December 7, 200916 yr Author I think everyone will be pleased to know that there has finally been a website created for Northern Kentucky Middle School Athletics. Please see the site address below. The site is hot off the press, so the results have not been posted yet, however the schedule is posted. I don't know about you, but I think think every league needs a website so fans and players can keep up with the standings and will know where everyone else stands, and which games are the big ones. Enjoy. http://sites.google.com/site/nkmsaa
December 7, 200916 yr I think everyone will be pleased to know that there has finally been a website created for Northern Kentucky Middle School Athletics. Please see the site address below. The site is hot off the press, so the results have not been posted yet, however the schedule is posted. I don't know about you, but I think think every league needs a website so fans and players can keep up with the standings and will know where everyone else stands, and which games are the big ones. Enjoy. http://sites.google.com/site/nkmsaa Nice:thumb:
December 8, 200916 yr Author Tonight at Twenhofel vs. Conner Twenhofel 6th won in OT. Twenhofel 7th won. Twenhofel 8th lost.
December 8, 200916 yr Any scores on the Gray 7th and 8th grade games?HHS won the 7th grade game by around 9 pts or so...
December 8, 200916 yr Author Games scheduled for Tuesday, 12/8. Highlands @ Grant County Summit View @ Gray Woodland @ Ockerman Beechwood @ RA Jones Turkeyfoot @ Camp Ernst Twenhofel @ Tichenor Holmes @ Conner Newport @ IHM Campbell Co. @ St. Pius Sharp @ Blessed Sacrament
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.