Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals / Browns Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scary horsecollar.

  • Author

I hope Palmer is okay. He took a beating in the 1st half.

 

Big kick by Graham. I said that he had no chance at making the 53 yarder. It was good with ease.

 

Larry Johnson looks great. Scott is solid, but I'd rather Johnson be the #1 and Scott be the change of pace / 3rd down back.

 

Palmer has looked mobile. I like that he's now willing to run for a few yards.

I hope Palmer is okay. He took a beating in the 1st half.

 

Big kick by Graham. I said that he had no chance at making the 53 yarder. It was good with ease.

 

Larry Johnson looks great. Scott is solid, but I'd rather Johnson be the #1 and Scott be the change of pace / 3rd down back.

 

Palmer has looked mobile. I like that he's now willing to run for a few yards.

 

:thumb:

I'm starting to think the success of the running game has less to do with the backs and a lot to do with the line.

  • Author
What was Mangini complaining about??

 

The fact that he has to coach in Cleveland?

 

I was wondering the same thing.

The line looks terrible..

Have they passed a new law in Cincinnati that you can't pass on first and second down? We are not even trying to pass except when we have to. Line Penalities are killing us.

Play calling looks like UK last night!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.