Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/Gonzaga Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
The bigs for Gonzaga have made a bunch of very tough, contested shots down the stretch...

 

I agree, Sacre is tough.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-5 from the line in OT. CRAP...

A lot of tired legs on display here...

 

Hard to play three in three days this time of year against this good of competition.

  • Author
1-5 from the line in OT. CRAP...

 

Gotta make the free ones.....are still in it though, that's a testament to their defensive toughness.

I knew the under of 140 was good on this game. They won't even reach that in overtime.

Should Lance have taken it? I know that the oop (a good pass I might add) was probably a foul but either way should he have penetrated? I believe so.

  • Author
A lot of tired legs on display here...

 

Hard to play three in three days this time of year against this good of competition.

 

I agree completely, it's hard enough to play three games in three days against sub-par competition, let alone Vanderbilt, Maryland and Gonzaga.

There's no way both of these teams should not be ranked. These are two of the more impressive teams I have seen this season.

Nice shot of the guys in the studio looking at their cell phones...

  • Author
There's no way both of these teams should not be ranked. These are two of the more impressive teams I have seen this season.

 

I was thinking the same thing.

Should Lance have taken it? I know that the oop (a good pass I might add) was probably a foul but either way should he have penetrated? I believe so.

 

I thought it was a great decision.

Nice shot of the guys in the studio looking at their cell phones...

 

I saw that. Random...

Especially in the Big East.

 

Those games are officiated the same as all the others.

I thought it was a great decision.

 

It was a very good pass, and it was open, and he did get fouled. Things worked out well except for the foul not being called but I still think a drive to the basket with about 6 seconds left would have been the right decision.

Those games are officiated the same as all the others.

 

Disagree, they don't call anything. They let them bang way too much. The Big East has always been know as an over-physical league.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.