Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/Gonzaga Updates

Featured Replies

Disagree, they don't call anything. They let them bang way too much.

 

Agree to disagree. I've intentionally tried to watch for it at times and there isn't much difference. I think it's a myth.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a very good pass, and it was open, and he did get fouled. Things worked out well except for the foul not being called but I still think a drive to the basket with about 6 seconds left would have been the right decision.

 

That makes it the right decision to me. It was either that or a contested jump shot.

Agree to disagree. I've intentionally tried to watch for it at times and there isn't much difference. I think it's a myth.

 

It could be... I've just always thought it was since the days when they allowed 6 personal fouls.

Worse place to in-bound, UC missed a good chance for a trap and a steal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.