Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/Gonzaga Updates

Featured Replies

Didn't see a thread for this. UC is up 55-53 with 29 left.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stephenson lobs to Gates for the win but gets rejected! Wow..

  • Author

Sacre ties it. Stephenson gets blocked as time expired. We're going to OT. It's been an entertaining evening of basketball.

Gates should've been on the line for two there.

Did you think that was a foul on the lob? Bilas says it was but I thought it was pretty clean. I don't see how you can call that a foul in the last second of the championship game..

  • Author

I say let them play. This is the best UC team since the days of Steve Logan IMO. They've got some great potential.

LOL, everyone switched over to ESPN at the end of the UK game.

I'm a UK fan but this UC team is much more impressive than the Wildcats so far this year.

Clearly a foul, but not many officials are going to make that call with so little time on the clock...

Clearly a foul, but not many officials are going to make that call with so little time on the clock...

 

That's how I feel. No way I would call that on the last play of the championship. Also, I think Stephenson should have tried to create himself instead of trying that lob pass.

The bigs for Gonzaga have made a bunch of very tough, contested shots down the stretch...

  • Author

I really like the way this UC team plays; Mark Few is one of the best coaches in the country, it's amazing he's never left Gonzaga.

Clearly a foul, but not many officials are going to make that call with so little time on the clock...

 

Especially in the Big East.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.