Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Get Cooking

Featured Replies

We are having our Thanksgivivg Saturday , the two kids that are married are going to their in-laws this year and my youngest son has to work today and tomorrow hence Saturday . It's either Ruby Tuesday or Cracker Barrel for us today .

No. That's women's work.:banana::banana:

 

Not this woman. TD does not cook! TD eats and drinks! :lol::lol:

If I'm ever fortunate enough to spend even just a little bit of the Thanksgiving holidays at Rockmom's house, I have only one requirement.

 

She does NOT make the gravy...

  • Author
Not this woman. TD does not cook! TD eats and drinks! :lol::lol:

 

What I do while I'm cooking.:banana:

What I do while I'm cooking.:banana:

 

Want me to keep you company? :lol::lol::lol:

 

For the record I did make one thing. I make a very good hashbrown casserole. So that is my contribution to the feast. :D

 

I love me some turkey! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

I made pies last night.....

 

Turkey still in oven

Peas and corn on

dressing almost ready

gravy done

potato's on

ummmm....cake will be made tonight

We are having a small one this year. We wanted it small and to ourselves!!!!

All the following was prepared by my mother for a group of 21.

Turkey

Dressing

Mashed Potatoes And Gravy

Ham

Green Bean Casserole

Corn

Broccoli Casserole

Macaroni Salad

Deviled Eggs

Candied Sweet Potatoes

Sweet Potatoe Casserole

Macaroni and Cheese

Texas Roadhouse Rolls

2 Pecan Pies

Derby Pie

DirtCake

Chocolate Pie

2 Pumpkin Rolls

Bannana Pudding

Pastachio Salad

Mounds Caked

Hummingbird Cake

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.