Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 20 Texans 17

Featured Replies

^Him and AD have definitely separated themselves from the rest of the pack.

 

I agree. I think AP is way in front of Johnson, but I think Johnson is way in front of everyone else. JMO.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. I think AP is way in front of Johnson, but I think Johnson is way in front of everyone else. JMO.

 

AD :p

I agree. I think AP is way in front of Johnson, but I think Johnson is way in front of everyone else. JMO.

 

AP is really good but is fumble prone. I'd say because of that CJ is right there with him...

AP is really good but is fumble prone. I'd say because of that CJ is right there with him...

 

You're probably right. I just think that All Day has the most potential of any RB I've seen. :thumb:

AP is really good but is fumble prone. I'd say because of that CJ is right there with him...

 

Peterson is more powerful...where else is he better than Johnson?

 

Ball security, receiving, pass protection, speed...all favor CJ.

 

Just saying...

 

And, I think there are several great backs at the top...

 

Johnson, Peterson, Williams, MJD, and Steven Jackson are all comparable.

 

AD hasn't separated himself from those guys. If you want to argue he's #1, fine...you could make an argument for any of them. But to rate the RB's like the QB's with Brady and Manning clearly distanced from the rest is not accurate, IMO.

You're probably right. I just think that All Day has the most potential of any RB I've seen. :thumb:

 

Are we rating based on potential or results? Besides that, when can we expect him to reach his potential...?

:laugh:Where does it stop:confused:

 

I think I could narrow it to 5 if I had to...but there's 2 or 3 more that could possibly be there. :D

Bironas has one heck of a leg. He is one of the best in the game today.

 

Additionally, it's crazy how the Colts had Vanderjet (Sp?) and he was the most accurate kicker (percentage wise) in the game. But he had a huge miss in the playoffs (I think) and they go out and get Vineterri (Sp?) and you haven't heard from Vanderjet since.

Peterson is more powerful...where else is he better than Johnson?

 

Ball security, receiving, pass protection, speed...all favor CJ.

 

Just saying...

 

And, I think there are several great backs at the top...

 

Johnson, Peterson, Williams, MJD, and Steven Jackson are all comparable.

 

AD hasn't separated himself from those guys. If you want to argue he's #1, fine...you could make an argument for any of them. But to rate the RB's like the QB's with Brady and Manning clearly distanced from the rest is not accurate, IMO.

 

I can agree with this for the most part.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.