Cincinnati 24 West Virginia 21

swamprat

To me, it looked like it crossed, but he did not have total control of the ball. With all the movement of the ball while he was stretching it out, was not enough to overturn the ruling. JMO. Judging by Pead's reaction, I think he knew he might have gotten a lucky break too.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right there in the endzone and my video showed he just barely got the ball across when he stretched out the first time. It was very very close, but he got it across...

If the booth was using the camera angle we got on the telecast, no way that should have been overturned. Indisputable....

Great picture. With that angle I still maintain that is not indisputable evidence. There was an official standing dead on the goal line that didn't think it was a touchdown. He had to have had the best view. But, whatever, its a TD. Can UC beat Pitt? Is the game at Pitt?

Game is at Pitt on Sat Dec 5th...

Illinois is TERRIBLE..... our inept offense skunked them by 30. You all should beat them by 45! :thumb:

They have won two in a row and are playing better right now, and you know they will want to put the first mark on the record of the team from the Big East. Zook has compiled a lot of athletes so they will be a threat even though they have had a brutal season...

They have won two in a row and are playing better right now, and you know they will want to put the first mark on the record of the team from the Big East. Zook has compiled a lot of athletes so they will be a threat even though they have had a brutal season...

I know as a fan you don't want to get too over confident, but there is no way they can hold UC's O. They would need to score an outrageous amount of points.

But they also lost there 7th game today to Northwestern.... UC should DRILL the Fighting Illini.... First game we can kinda compare UC and OSU we are the only team to shut them out this year if that means anything positive for us.

But they also lost there 7th game today to Northwestern.... UC should DRILL the Fighting Illini.... First game we can kinda compare UC and OSU we are the only team to shut them out this year if that means anything positive for us.

Hopefully they throw in the towel and UC wins by about 50... :lol: