Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan 21 Pikeville 14

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Dragons!

Surpise for me on this one.

 

I didn't expect this, but it's not all that surprising to me.

 

The Pikeville Football program is in shambles, and has been since Former Head Coach Chris McNamee was pushed out of there. McNamee is back now, but in an assistant position.

Wow...I've never seen Pikeville down this bad...ever. I hope they get things turned around.

Wow, congrats to the Dragons! I don't care how down Pikeville is, its tough to win on their field. Especially when you never have! The Green Team had to overcome mentally as well. Lets give the Dragons their due.

I have said this all year, the Dragons have a very solid team. They have a senior team, which pays off this time of year. They have a big O-Line with 3 hard running senior RB's. I felt after watching them play Corbin early in the year, they would be one of the best 2 or 3 teams in that region.

Wow, congrats to the Dragons! I don't care how down Pikeville is, its tough to win on their field. Especially when you never have! The Green Team had to overcome mentally as well. Lets give the Dragons their due.

I agree...they had to show up and beat them. They did that and my hat is off to Harlan.

Good Job Dragons.

Wow, congrats to the Dragons! I don't care how down Pikeville is, its tough to win on their field. Especially when you never have! The Green Team had to overcome mentally as well. Lets give the Dragons their due.

 

Good job, Dragons. This is the eqivolent to Kentucky finally beating Tennessee.

If any coach deserves credit for being a great leader it is JB Donahue. In the middle of the year every Harlan parent/fan on this website, and in general, seemed to be second guessing what was going on with the team. Well, it is good to see that JB got something he deserved with this win. This win has been a long time coming for him and it couldn't have happened to a better person. I don't think this is the best team that he has ever went up against Pikeville with, but they are the only ones who got the job done when it mattered. I really think that the game against Hazard will be a lot closer than what is expected. Harlan has improved ten fold since that game earlier in the year. Good luck to the kids and Coach D!

Congrats to Harlan

I seen Harlan play at Lynn Camp this year and even though they lost that game, they seem to have a very solid squad. Good luck the rest of the way.

If any coach deserves credit for being a great leader it is JB Donahue. In the middle of the year every Harlan parent/fan on this website, and in general, seemed to be second guessing what was going on with the team. Well, it is good to see that JB got something he deserved with this win. This win has been a long time coming for him and it couldn't have happened to a better person. I don't think this is the best team that he has ever went up against Pikeville with, but they are the only ones who got the job done when it mattered. I really think that the game against Hazard will be a lot closer than what is expected. Harlan has improved ten fold since that game earlier in the year. Good luck to the kids and Coach D!

 

Every fan would've second guessed him when he elected to kick it to Taylor Ratliff, who is a dangerous returner, and ran it back for a game tying TD before the half ended. Great defensive and unstoppable rushing game provailed in the end despite coming from behind to pick up the W.

 

However, Harlan is playing with a different level of energy the past 2 weeks. Andrew Link will need to continue his production against Hazard if Harlan wants to remain competitive in that game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.