Tennessee players NuKeese Richardson and Janzen Jackson Arrested

FormerCawoodTrojan

NuKeese has had a tough season at Rocky Top. He's the guy Kiffin stole from Meyer and kept it a secret until signing day. He's also been unhappy with his playing time, wouldn't shock me to see him transfer out after the season.

He might be transferring straight into the Tennessee penal system.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You’re on a full scholarship to play at a level most only dream of and given a college education on top of it only to do something this stupid. :idunno:

Where is the big florescent light bulb that goes off and says “gee this might not be a good idea and could ruin the rest of my life”?

NuKeese has had a tough season at Rocky Top. He's the guy Kiffin stole from Meyer and kept it a secret until signing day. He's also been unhappy with his playing time, wouldn't shock me to see him transfer out after the season.

I don't really think it will be his choice now. Unless Lame really is that Lame and allows him to stay with the team. If he does, he must really want that Pahokee pipeline to stick.

I don't really think it will be his choice now. Unless Lame really is that Lame and allows him to stay with the team. If he does, he must really want that Pahokee pipeline to stick.

I don't think Lane will make him leave. Outside of Bryce Brown, Richardson was probably Lane's biggest recruit. He loves the fact that he took one of UF's players from them. Also, there some things out there that have people calling him "NewKeys".:lol: It will be interesting.

I don't think Lane will make him leave. Outside of Bryce Brown, Richardson was probably Lane's biggest recruit. He loves the fact that he took one of UF's players from them. Also, there some things out there that have people calling him "NewKeys".:lol: It will be interesting.

You really think they will not kick him off of the team for this?