Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Green County/Danville predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How will Danville be able to play with Green. By the power ratings on Ky preps Green is a huge favorite. Will this game be competitive?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will Danville be able to play with Green. By the power ratings on Ky preps Green is a huge favorite. Will this game be competitive?

 

How long has it been since Danville has had this bad of a season? What is their record going into this game?

How will Danville be able to play with Green. By the power ratings on Ky preps Green is a huge favorite. Will this game be competitive?

 

If you are referring to the "power ratings" posted by some guy named "remember bob", I wouldn't put too much creedence in them. He doesn't even have Trinity listed in the Top 20. :ohbrother:

How long has it been since Danville has had this bad of a season? What is their record going into this game?

 

The last losing season for Danville was 1979 when they went 5-7 on the year.

Danville's season ends this Friday,

I would like to see Monroe win and Danville win so we could host a second regional final, but I have a feeling we'll be traveling to Green if we're fortunate enough to beat Bardstown...

How will Danville be able to play with Green. By the power ratings on Ky preps Green is a huge favorite. Will this game be competitive?

 

Danville has improved quite a bit since they suffered those earlier season losses. Green has to be favored but I'm not sure about a huge favorite. Mostly I think because the game is at GC. Danville have some players healthy now and their Quaterback is much improved. It looks like Danville's out of district competition was stronger. If Danville can hold down the turnovers I think it will be very competitive.:thumb:

I think Danville pulls it out...Playoff time is Danvilles time. Throw the record out..

Danville 27-24.

Danville is coming to Green Co. with 4 straight wins and huge mometum. These young men are healthy and only know win. This season has turned around due to youth and now maturity.

Danville has improved quite a bit since they suffered those earlier season losses. Green has to be favored but I'm not sure about a huge favorite. Mostly I think because the game is at GC. Danville have some players healthy now and their Quaterback is much improved. It looks like Danville's out of district competition was stronger. If Danville can hold down the turnovers I think it will be very competitive.:thumb:

 

I think that it will be a good matchup I think that Danville will win but Green could pull it out as well.

 

D 28

G 27

Danville will try to run around Green. Green will try to run over Danville. In the end you will have the same result you had last year. Green will control the clock by pounding it right at Danville and will walk away with a 2 touchdown or more win.

Green by 2 Td's

This will be a dandy of a game. Danville is playing the best they have played all year and at the right time. Green Co. being one of the best in 2A will be hard to beat. But I think the ADS can win.

 

Danville 35

Green Co. 31

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.