Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Eagles Updates

Featured Replies

I know the game is over 1 hour away, but I wanted to provide an opportunity for BGP'ers to post nasty comments about the Eagles.

 

Go Cowboys!!!!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a high scoring game with no Dallas RBs with a touchdown. That's all I ask for.

Let's see DeSaun have 6 TD catches. That's about what I need for a victory this week :rolleyes:

Choice makes it 7-0 early. Not at all what I wanted.

Well this is not turning out well for me at all. Come on Tony!

Only game I get to watch all day...hope the Eagles pick it up a little. Not looking to great right now.

  • Author

Dallas has to settle for a FG after an obvious pass-interference penalty is missed by the officials.

 

 

Dallas 10

Philly 6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.