Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Eagles Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is the worst QB for holding onto the ball waaaay to long.

 

Ummm, no, he isn't.

Ummm, no, he isn't.

 

There has been multiple times during the game tonight where he has held onto the ball to long.

  • Author

The Cowboys offensive juggernaut strikes again.........:irked:

 

Tied at 13.

I actually think both of Reid's challenges to re spot the ball were dumb on his part.

I think they were dumb challenges because of the difficulty of proof, and the fact I think refs are reluctant to overturn spots in general. But I definitely think they got hosed on the spot this time.

There has been multiple times during the game tonight where he has held onto the ball to long.

 

That's all fine and dandy, but he's downright hasty by comparison to Roethlisberger.

I think they were dumb challenges because of the difficulty of proof, and the fact I think refs are reluctant to overturn spots in general. But I definitely think they got hosed on the spot this time.
It's hard to tell if McNabb was down because you can't see his other elbow from any camera angle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.