Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Eagles Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good for my team. I have Romo and a 31pt lead right now. He has Akers and DeSean Jackson.

As usual, Romo is choking in a big game.

 

It's like clock work.:clap:

Romo is the only thing worse than Collinsworth while I'm watching this game! Certainly SNF could've done better!

  • Author
Romo is the only thing worse than Collinsworth while I'm watching this game! Certainly SNF could've done better!

 

I talked to him at the Highlands pre-game get together last year in Louisville. I brought up the Cowboys and you could read the disgust in his face. He is NOT a fan of the Cowboys.:lol::lol:

As usual, Romo is choking in a big game.

 

Nothing better than watching the most overhyped franchise in sports history gag on national TV. :D

I should have figured Romo would have sucked tonight.

 

And you were right! :D :sssh:

  • Author
Nothing better than watching the most overhyped franchise in sports history gag on national TV. :D

 

Hard to believe you could ever root for a team named the Eagles.......:cool:

Hard to believe you could ever root for a team named the Eagles.......:cool:

 

Well, I don't care so much for the Iggles as I've always been a McNabb fan. But the overriding factor is I've always loathed the Starboys. :p

I wish he would give a look at Austin sometimes....

 

Zero catches so far ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.