Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Henry

Featured Replies

  • Author
It was time to give him a shot last year when we were terrible.

 

And he was given a shot last year, in his first game playing he injured his ankle in the game against the Steelers. Which made him miss the next three games after that because of the injury.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently the Bengals are having the same thought process as me, because Simpson will be dressing this week.

 

I'm not sure that's even a compliment to yourself.

I'm not sure that's even a compliment to yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Classic.

  • Author
I'm not sure that's even a compliment to yourself.

 

:ohbrother::lol: Well with some of the crazy decisions the Bengals have been known to make in the past. You do have a little bit of a point there that I can't argue with. :irked::D

Has anyone else heard about Chris Henry? I heard he was in a very bad truck accident and he suffered life thretening injuries and is on life support right now.

Has anyone else heard about Chris Henry? I heard he was in a very bad truck accident and he suffered life thretening injuries and is on life support right now.

 

:ohbrother:

There is a whole thread about it...:cry:

Oh sorry i didnt see the thread until you said something. I hope he pulls through.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.