Fastest Track Athlete In The Mountains

Who will be some of the fastest boys in the mountains for the next track season? Here's a few:

Chris Brown - Knox Central

B.j. Young - Leslie Co.

Brandon Peters - P'Burg

Matt Maynard - Belfry

None of these guys IMO have anywhere near the kind of speed that Chase Huffman and Max Pafunda have at Pikeville! The only people who beat either of them last year were David Jones, and a guy who for the life of me I cannot remember! I do believe he graduated though! I think his name was Nate!

None of these guys IMO have anywhere near the kind of speed that Chase Huffman and Max Pafunda have at Pikeville! The only people who beat either of them last year were David Jones, and a guy who for the life of me I cannot remember! I do believe he graduated though! I think his name was Nate!

Actually Chris Brown came in 2nd @ Region & B.j. Young came in 3rd. So they both have the speed.

You are wrong about that. Brandon Peters beat Huffman last year nearly every time they ran the 100 last year.

• 1 month later...
Who will be some of the fastest boys in the mountains for the next track season? Here's a few:

Chris Brown - Knox Central

B.j. Young - Leslie Co.

Brandon Peters - P'Burg

Matt Maynard - Belfry

Peters sure is fast on the football field. :eek:

• 1 month later...