Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fastest Track Athlete In The Mountains

Featured Replies

Who will be some of the fastest boys in the mountains for the next track season? Here's a few:

 

Chris Brown - Knox Central

 

B.j. Young - Leslie Co.

 

Brandon Peters - P'Burg

 

Matt Maynard - Belfry

Powell County has a few boys that are fast

 

Did the Marion boy graduate? He was really fast & they also had another really fast kid.

Who will be some of the fastest boys in the mountains for the next track season? Here's a few:

 

Chris Brown - Knox Central

 

B.j. Young - Leslie Co.

 

Brandon Peters - P'Burg

 

Matt Maynard - Belfry

 

 

None of these guys IMO have anywhere near the kind of speed that Chase Huffman and Max Pafunda have at Pikeville! The only people who beat either of them last year were David Jones, and a guy who for the life of me I cannot remember! I do believe he graduated though! I think his name was Nate!

  • Author
None of these guys IMO have anywhere near the kind of speed that Chase Huffman and Max Pafunda have at Pikeville! The only people who beat either of them last year were David Jones, and a guy who for the life of me I cannot remember! I do believe he graduated though! I think his name was Nate!

 

Actually Chris Brown came in 2nd @ Region & B.j. Young came in 3rd. So they both have the speed.

None of these guys IMO have anywhere near the kind of speed that Chase Huffman and Max Pafunda have at Pikeville! The only people who beat either of them last year were David Jones, and a guy who for the life of me I cannot remember! I do believe he graduated though! I think his name was Nate!

 

You are wrong about that. Brandon Peters beat Huffman last year nearly every time they ran the 100 last year.

Paintsville has a freshman, Patrick Butcher, who is extremely fast. He will probably play baseball, but I would love to see him hit the track and see where he stands among others in this region!

Who will be some of the fastest boys in the mountains for the next track season? Here's a few:

 

Chris Brown - Knox Central

 

B.j. Young - Leslie Co.

 

Brandon Peters - P'Burg

 

Matt Maynard - Belfry

 

 

Peters sure is fast on the football field. :eek:

What are some of the times of these athletes?

ron blume -JC

Brandon Peters is extremely fast but my son has told me that Brandon has suffered an injury. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.