Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski/ Perry County Central Predictions

Featured Replies

This one could be one of the best first round match-ups. Who ya got?

Remember...BE NICE!

Pulaski wins based on talent. I hate to say it too.

 

Pulaski 49

Perry 13

Pulaski wins based on talent. I hate to say it too.

 

Pulaski 49

Perry 13

Wow -I never would have thunk it!:lol:

I'll try to not do it again.

  • Author

Can't you just feel the love? :jump:

Pulaski Co. 35 Perry Central 21

This is the same Pulaski team who lost to Barren Co.

 

Perry Central 28

Pulaski 24

^

It's also the same Pulaski team that beat Rock (albeit not a great Rock team) and Southwestern and played 10-0 Somerset down to the last play of the game.

 

Perry is one of the more dangerous #4 seed, but I'll go with Pulaski.

 

PC 32

PCC 28

I got to say that this game is maybe the best first round match up in the state, I predict a high scoring a fair 54-52 Pulaski Co. wins.

Pulaski co wins going away. 41-13

^

 

 

Perry is one of the more dangerous #4 seed, but I'll go with Pulaski.

 

PC 32

PCC 28

 

I like that score, although it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the score was reversed in PCC favor.

  • Author

Should be a fast track at PC tomorrow night. Nice weather and no rain! PC's team speed will be too much.

PC 45

PCC 24

Should be a fast track at PC tomorrow night. Nice weather and no rain! PC's team speed will be too much.

PC 45

PCC 24

 

Having seen both against the same school, for comparision sake, Perry County Central is faster than Pulaski County, by just a smidgeon.

QB

WR

TB

 

All three of those positions for PCC are faster than PC's guys, although #24 for PC or Abner poses the best threat against the Commodores, speed wise.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.